TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my boy decides that he wants to set me up with his cousin. He shows me a picture on Saturday but I couldn't really see. I'm skeptical but I'm just going with the flow. So last night, he gives her my IG and we follow each other. I hit her via IG DM and the convo is...basic to say the least. We end up exchanging numbers and she hits me via whatsapp. After the back and forth, I call her and we end up chopping it up for a couple of hours. She's hella cool, down to earth, beautiful curvy well shaped big girl (my weakness) and we share a lot of similarities. We end up getting off the phone then we started liking and commenting on random pics on our instagrams then she texts me :lol:

Cool lil thang she is. Something to get my mind off my ex but I'm interested in seeing where it goes for sure.

How long do yall date before making her your girl? I always figured a couple months is good so you can get to know each other more before going official.

2 months is a fair amount of time. Barring trust issues or side problems, anything longer might be leaving it on the table for too long. This is of course if you guys have the same intentions.

How long do yall date before making her your girl? I always figured a couple months is good so you can get to know each other more before going official.

There is no time frame brotha,
you go off feelings and settings (a schedule yall can be together and all that)

When the time is right the time is right. I'm not putting a time on when you going to be my girl. If it takes a year so be it.

It's a title anyway and not guaranteeing you will be wide.

All great replies appreciate it brothas yea I'm just been thinking about it and wasn't sure. I mean do far I spend all my time with her and stay over her house so it's been on my mind. Plus I got it with the what are we talk lol but yea I think it should just happen when it does no timetable on something I take seriously.

I just know a woman will hit you with the *camron stare gif* if you give her the ol, 'im not ready to make this official yet' :lol:

Leave the relationship stuff for the female to bring up. Till then, kick it and have fun

Leave the relationship stuff for the female to bring up. Till then, kick it and have fun
She already brought it up lol that's why I asked. I was in cruise mode and she got a brother off guard with the relationship stuff. But on the other hand she treats me like a king so I might as well put the title on her I just wanna wait like another month just to see if we continue to vibe this well

Man i'm fiending for everything right now. Saw this thick *** white bartender sat night and can't get her out my head. Maybe I need this last hurrah before I call it quits.

@ThatMartianKid
 Let me get that pic of best dress dude on campus

Haha I'm an ugly dude, but I guess I'm very materialistic. Everyone always complements me on my kicks and I always got something supreme on. I feel like I stand out but I probably don't and like Mugen said a lot of these stupid things are in my imagination. Just a shy and timid dude who wears nice clothes lol.[/size=5]

this is me literally to a t

I'm terrible with women. I initiate a convo but I don't know how to continue :smh:

I always get stuck for some reason :frown:

What if hooking up with another girl makes u realize u really do have feelings for said girl?

:wow:

This could be true, but....
I personally have been in that situation. and KNEW I had those feelings for girl, but did it to "make sure" it was more out of wanting my cake and eat it too. (just trying to get my nut) . So I don't think you suddenly have an epiphany of.... "I shouldn't have done that because I LOVE my girl" You always have imo. Just can't fight lust sometimes.

This could be true, but....
I personally have been in that situation. and KNEW I had those feelings for girl, but did it to "make sure" it was more out of wanting my cake and eat it too. (just trying to get my nut) . So I don't think you suddenly have an epiphany of.... "I shouldn't have done that because I LOVE my girl" You always have imo. Just can't fight lust sometimes.

I did it as well, and it was the greatest mistake of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom