TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK,
I've been in love before and I've in Lust. There is one girl in particular (L) who til this day I think about all the time.
But when I found another girl who I loved tremoundously (J). Never thought about L at all.
break up with J my mind is all on L again. Start dating E, I still think L, Date C I still think about L.

so I personally believe a real "Love" will in fact stop you from wanting others.

Human physiology is why you can still be attracted.
it's the wanting that separates it.

Yea you can adapt to your love, it may take time since being in a relationship isn't an instantaneous thing.
But if you've been not feeling something no matter how good it may seem... why stick with it?

It's ok to keep exploring if it's something you truly want for awhile, but after that while it just starts to get (well your word) "selfish"
Good Sex, good food, good finances that's hard to leave, but what's your love life worth to you. is it about that???

or is it about finding something true to you. that feeling everyone is talking about but not forced,

Thats what I look for personally. I've been forcing it for years. I'm 29. not forcing anymore.

It was worse because I thought you had a good girl and you were telling some lesbian that you love her and want to marry her :lol:. But yea that high doesn't last and as far as relationships go, on paper yours is perfect. It reminds me of when I had some good career type jobs but quit because I was looking for something more fun and really didn't know what I was looking for. You're just at the point many people never experience where you get everything you want and it becomes boring. The challenge switches from trying to get what you want to being satisfied and appreciating what you got. If you found a new and "better" girl you would just end up going thru the same process

Yea you can adapt to your love, it may take time since being in a relationship isn't an instantaneous thing.
But if you've been not feeling something no matter how good it may seem... why stick with it?

I feel like this is on the individual more than the situation. If you have something that's undeniably good and what you've wanted but you want to let it go, something is wrong with you. You're just not going to appreciate anything

Last edited:
I appreciate ya'll, because the banter in real life when it comes to this sucks. Let me take a breath and let life go where it may. Where's L these days Tdogg? any dialogue?

Last edited:
I still have my first real love who I met in Hong Kong she's living in Australia now. The distance obviously killed the relationship but I wonder if we'd still be together now if we met under the right circumstances. It has never felt like the same with any other girl as it did with her. My parents and good friends still bring her up to me wondering what she's doing because they know how it was between us and think I'm meant to be with her. She even told me she was going to marry me one day but that was a long time ago. She got a tattoo related to me and gave me her deceased father's wedding ring. She's been dating another guy for like two years now. If I'm still single by the time I'm 30 I'm going after her :lol:

Last edited:
Hosting a BBQ tonight and invited several prospects. Nothing super serious, but I guess I'm asking... What's the best play to maximize my chances with any/all of them?

It was worse because I thought you had a good girl and you were telling some lesbian that you love her and want to marry her :lol:. But yea that high doesn't last and as far as relationships go, on paper yours is perfect. It reminds me of when I had some good career type jobs but quit because I was looking for something more fun and really didn't know what I was looking for. You're just at the point many people never experience where you get everything you want and it becomes boring. The challenge switches from trying to get what you want to being satisfied and appreciating what you got. If you found a new and "better" girl you would just end up going thru the same process

I feel like this is on the individual more than the situation. If you have something that's undeniably good and what you've wanted but you want to let it go, something is wrong with you. You're just not going to appreciate anything

This is entirely logical, but feelings aren't necessarily.

I still have my first real love who I met in Hong Kong she's living in Australia now. The distance obviously killed the relationship but I wonder if we'd still be together now if we met under the right circumstances. It has never felt like the same with any other girl as it did with her. My parents and good friends still bring her up to me wondering what she's doing because they know how it was between us and think I'm meant to be with her. She even told me she was going to marry me one day but that was a long time ago. She got a tattoo related to me and gave me her deceased father's wedding ring. She's been dating another guy for like two years now. If I'm still single by the time I'm 30 I'm going after her :lol:

Booo, you're worse than me.

Hosting a BBQ tonight and invited several prospects. Nothing super serious, but I guess I'm asking... What's the best play to maximize my chances with any/all of them?

You're the host, akin to the promoter at a party. Just shine and be social then give them a tour of the crib.

This is entirely logical, but feelings aren't necessarily.

Exactly....EXACTLY. People think love is a feeling when really it's a decision. It's not all butterflies and lollipops and won't be no matter who you get with.

mean.gif
sick.gif
Those females wont know the difference 

How about this then?

i talk to this girl on n off i think she likes me but not really sure so asked her to the movies this weekend and her response was "im downnnnn :smile:" ya boy been on a dry spell for months since my last ex

any pointers would b coo famb :nerd:

Last edited:
IMO... i think switching it up from the typical dates, like the movies... dinner.. etc... is a game changer 

I go on local websites to see what events are going on for the days i wanna take someone out 

there's so much going on in every city that flies under the radar....

also check Groupon and LivingSocial....  I know some dudes don't wanna come off as cheap and let the girl know you taking her out on a Groupon ...BUT... if the date is different and outside of the box, I think she'd disregard the fact that the date was on a discount and be more impressed that you took the time to think of something unique to do 

I stopped doing the dinner and movie thing a long time ago.... 

and when i DID want to do a movie, it's usually the drive-in.....  tell her to dress comfy, like we were home watching Netflix... stop by the store and buy her all the snacks she wants..... kick back and watch the movie..... not having to worry about disturbing people if yall wanna talk or ......do other things. 

Last edited:
Wow. The "can I hit it loser" really does have some merit. Just hit the tinder chick who gave me dome with it, because, why not, she stopped talking to me any way. And she replied 3 minutes later. Just said, "I'm at the beach!" though :lol:

What was the next step from that thread?

Last edited:
Wow. The "can I hit it loser" really does have some merit. Just hit the tinder chick who gave me dome with it, because, why not, she stopped talking to me any way. And she replied 3 minutes later. Just said, "I'm at the beach!" though :lol:

What was the next step from that thread?

Need to drop that man.

My coworker just hit me this:

You dating a chick, perfect dime, personality on point and you guys have been hitting it off for a minute. Your boys and everyone knows she's with you and gives you a lot of compliments.

Here's the twist.

She finally admits to you that she "was" a man. What would you do?

The only thing I could respond with was that I just hope I didn't kiss her in the wrong places.

My coworker just hit me this:

You dating a chick, perfect dime, personality on point and you guys have been hitting it off for a minute. Your boys and everyone knows she's with you and gives you a lot of compliments.

Here's the twist.

She finally admits to you that she "was" a man. What would you do?

The only thing I could respond with was that I just hope I didn't kiss her in the wrong places.

giphy.gif

thousand miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom