TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker just hit me this:

You dating a chick, perfect dime, personality on point and you guys have been hitting it off for a minute. Your boys and everyone knows she's with you and gives you a lot of compliments.

Here's the twist.

She finally admits to you that she "was" a man. What would you do?

The only thing I could respond with was that I just hope I didn't kiss her in the wrong places.

Man .

You dating a chick, perfect dime, personality on point and you guys have been hitting it off for a minute. Your boys and everyone knows she's with you and gives you a lot of compliments.

Here's the twist.

The only thing I could respond with was that I just hope I didn't kiss her in the wrong places.

you havent lived till you ****** a post-op ******

to answer your question. **** with BS

Here's the twist.

you havent lived till you ****** a post-op ******

to answer your question. **** with BS

View media item 1589762

I'm just going to avoid the fact I even saw that post...........

I appreciate ya'll, because the banter in real life when it comes to this sucks. Let me take a breath and let life go where it may. Where's L these days Tdogg? any dialogue?
L today is currently with a low life dude (maybe i'm a bit jealous) who she's with because of longetivity not Love. she's upset shes been with dude on and off for at least 6-7 years now, no ring.
Her and I use to hang out a lot before I went to Korea, (and would easily be together now if I never went)
we hung out twice when I came back the first time for Korea (2012). the 2nd time I came back (2013) we talked in depth about dude, I told her straight up, "Hey I've been in love with you since day 1, and if you dont plan on leaving dude then we probably shouldn't speak any more because I'll never stop wanting you.
and I'm not going to be the dude to break up a relationship"

she thought long and hard about it at the time, but she couldn't give up her comfortability even though she admitted to wanting me too but felt she couldn't just leave dude out the blue. (he's an alcoholic and had no job) so she thought he would do something too rash.

I met the guy once, back in 2011 and we were all at a restaurant, he pulled me to the side talked about how she was helping him and he loved her and planned to propose and marry her. I told him it's all him and that chapter in my life was done he'll get no resistance out of me... and I held up my end of the bargain

we've texted back and forth once or twice, but she has so much going on. I can tell she's not happy, but she's still with dude so I'm staying true to my word

(that whole story was not in chronological order I'm sorry about that)

Lemme clap dem cheeks is also pretty effective
Lol those words have never once come from my vocal cords. lol I dont even know any female that I could even remotely comfortably say that too. even Jokingly.... I must not be living that ratchet life i thought that I was.. hahaha

DC folks...I'm gonna be visiting with my parents the weekend of July 16-19. Can y'all PM with recommendations on places to stay?

I'm out here in DC now.
Staying at some place called Capital View Hostel. It's cool.
Went out last night to some spot called Heist neer DuPont circle.
Also went to a bar in DuPont circle that had 2 dollar coronas.

DuPont circle is 
smokin.gif

Question, doesn't matter who chimes in. Are you a fool for chasing that "in love" high, that chemistry vs staying with a good girl you love, but not an intense love? is it selfish?

thing about chasing that in love high is .. if you with somebody long enough it'll come and go in waves

if you want that feeling to last forever you'll be chasing forever

Man what do I do bros?? Am I being reasonable??

Ex broke up with me in May..I'm pretty much over it but I want to gain something new to completely forget about her..the only problem is I got work and school from 3pm til 3am..I'm only off on Saturday and Sunday. ..and this schedule sucks man, as much as I want a new thing, i can't because of so much time at work and school...so should I stick this out? And be FA? Or should I find a new job so I can be me and prosper with the girls?

Sad thing is she's probrably out there shooting it up

Last edited:
Aight bros, so a few pages back I asked for recommendations of cool date spots in DC to take this chick that I recently met. Well I decided to take her to go rock climbing on Sunday. I've never had this sort of first date before so it should be interesting, hopefully she doesn't beat me to the top lol

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Gimme tips on how to make up for making a chick mad

How can i make things better?

She called me a grade A ******* (aka butthole) shoutout to kanye :lol:

Last edited:
Aight bros, so a few pages back I asked for recommendations of cool date spots in DC to take this chick that I recently met. Well I decided to take her to go rock climbing on Sunday. I've never had this sort of first date before so it should be interesting, hopefully she doesn't beat me to the top lol

I want pictures!

Man what do I do bros?? Am I being reasonable??

Ex broke up with me in May..I'm pretty much over it but I want to gain something new to completely forget about her..the only problem is I got work and school from 3pm til 3am..I'm only off on Saturday and Sunday. ..and this schedule sucks man, as much as I want a new thing, i can't because of so much time at work and school...so should I stick this out? And be FA? Or should I find a new job so I can be me and prosper with the girls?

Sad thing is she's probrably out there shooting it up

Do your thing get your life together homie the rest will fall in place. Mugen has said this countless times (try to find a post by him)
but how can you give yourself to another if you don't have yourself fully together yet?

now if you just want a floozy they're easy to go pick up and get but if you are looking for something to sustain yet you busy all the time and still working on yourself let that happen.

great first date, sets the tone pretty high Imo
maybe make sure you guys have somewhere to shower up and go out later! or like i suggest the first time. hit her with the, this was really fun I was hoping we didn't have to end it here do you want to meet up later tonight for (insert idea)

What do u mean fam?

I think he means you've posted in here about having to recover the fumble a few times... and he's just wondering why.

As always, I turn to NT for help with situations...

so my girl for a year and a half wants to go celibate on her religious tip. (Fornication is a sin, etc.)

Mind you, we get busy whenever we see each other/have time/etc.

And I'm a religious dude myself, but that's one aspect I could never get down with.

I don't wanna end up making a mistake and getting my pipe wet in a different fountain, but after a certain amount of dry weeks, ain't no telling what my hormones could lead me to do.

What to do?

aware me of said bar ?

only place i can think of that would do $2 beers around Dupont would be Sign of the Whale, but that would be either during HH or if you knew someone who won one their drink raffles...

aware me of said bar ?

only place i can think of that would do $2 beers around Dupont would be Sign of the Whale, but that would be either during HH or if you knew someone who won one their drink raffles...

Mad hatter does $1 or $2 miller lites on Fridays I think. The cups they give you are like 2/3 a normal beer though. I went there last night actually, bought one of those giant hats filled with ice and green liquor. Regret doing that lol.

The girl who I told I had a gf then she wanted nothing to with me after hit me up last night too.

Last edited:
As always, I turn to NT for help with situations...

so my girl for a year and a half wants to go celibate on her religious tip. (Fornication is a sin, etc.)

Mind you, we get busy whenever we see each other/have time/etc.

And I'm a religious dude myself, but that's one aspect I could never get down with.

I don't wanna end up making a mistake and getting my pipe wet in a different fountain, but after a certain amount of dry weeks, ain't no telling what my hormones could lead me to do.

What to do?

aw hell naw if we not fornicating why are we together we might as well be friends :lol:

she gotta let me skeet on her or something after i fap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom