TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply give advice from a stand point of what I've seen and personally been through.
Nothing more, nothing less.
No point of view is set in stone but more times then not human nature doesn't change.
We all experience hardships with people, whether it's with friends or family. People need a place to vent and not be judge. When I give advice, it's to give a person strength into keep living and following a path of peace.
Not all men/women are the same but every person that has ever written or read this thread can relate to a certain situation and give perspective. Now you say you left a person because their boring, but their was nobody else.
[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
If you believe that I have some real estate in Japan to sell[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I've always stood by that my advice is not the end all to be all but what I do want for most brethren is to not be taken advantage of and don't waste life force and time on people that don't want you.
All you have is this life. Wasting time and being down gets you nowhere. I want people to not only be uplifted but I also want people to understand we all just want some type of happiness.
If it's only FWB, Single, whatever the case, I want young men and young women to take care of themselves and their true loved ones in life. Many friendships have been created from this thread that have carried into real life.
Advice or inspiration is just that. What people do with it, is up to themselves and we all have to follow our own journey. My advice is to get you to step back, analyze, think clearly and to ask yourself why you feel this way and to move on without resentment and to keep living. I'm no doctor, I'm just a dude that has been through a lot and has made a lot of mistakes, so when I see stories and situations that just make no applicable sense, I chime in to give perspective. I see some people have a problem with that[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji] but I'm not going to stop preaching or encouraging dudes to not be great or to be taken advantage of.
Once again my advice is not gospel or etched in stone because everything has variables and I'm glad when people disagree because it creates dialogue I never thought about.
That's what being human and being a man means. Admitting wrong, learning and acknowledging and accepting different views and then create their own moral and compass code to live by. Even though it's an Internet forum, people still need help, guidance or just inspiration to take into the real world and try different applications to their life.
I'll never understand why people don't want others to find ways to happiness in the form of words. Some ****** are just truly miserable individuals that love spreading cancer whether online and or in real life(especially on NT[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]).
Anyway, all I want for the brethren(lurking or posting) is just to live, love and know your worth and to not let people take advantage of you.
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
@mugen81
  is the man , his advice is always on point, helped me out alot

He's also an older head with a lot more experience, which he's been open with, so his advice carries more weight.

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt but some of the "advice" from other posters isn't always that great. I feel some posters are too jaded but that's just my opinion

Last edited:
@mugen81
  is the man , his advice is always on point, helped me out alot

He's also an older head with a lot more experience.

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt but some of the "advice" isn't that great. I feel some posters are too jaded but that's just my opinion

Preeaaaacccchhhhhhhh

But its still appreciaed that he takes time to help us

But regarding yambs im always my own worst enemy :lol: end up making situations worse for no reason

Anyone ever been to ArtJamz in DC? looks like it may be a cool date spot

It's an art studio where you can listen to music, drink, etc.

Dmv summit is just us dmv guys meeting up and hanging out.

That sounds good. Ill probably never take a first date to DC again. Id rather stay around Va or md do something a bit more personal. Also depends on how old u are....
Whats ya'll ages?

Similar place is Maketto on H St. It's like a little men's clotyhing botique/bar/coffee shop/asian food.

That sounds good. Ill probably never take a first date to DC again. Id rather stay around Va or md do something a bit more personal. Also depends on how old u are....
Whats ya'll ages?

I should've just told you to go to Union Market or Eastern Market. Totally forgot about those two spots they're really good for dates.

Whats ya'll ages?

I should've just told you to go to Union Market or Eastern Market. Totally forgot about those two spots they're really good for dates.
I told him about eastern market on his last date. He wasn't feeling it.

But I need to go back to Eastern Market just off gp.

Whats ya'll ages?

I'm 23 she's 22 i believe.

aight cool, PM with info about the meetups

I simply give advice from a stand point of what I've seen and personally been through.
Nothing more, nothing less.
No point of view is set in stone but more times then not human nature doesn't change.
We all experience hardships with people, whether it's with friends or family. People need a place to vent and not be judge. When I give advice, it's to give a person strength into keep living and following a path of peace.
Not all men/women are the same but every person that has ever written or read this thread can relate to a certain situation and give perspective. Now you say you left a person because their boring, but their was nobody else.
[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
If you believe that I have some real estate in Japan to sell[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I've always stood by that my advice is not the end all to be all but what I do want for most brethren is to not be taken advantage of and don't waste life force and time on people that don't want you.
All you have is this life. Wasting time and being down gets you nowhere. I want people to not only be uplifted but I also want people to understand we all just want some type of happiness.
If it's only FWB, Single, whatever the case, I want young men and young women to take care of themselves and their true loved ones in life. Many friendships have been created from this thread that have carried into real life.
Advice or inspiration is just that. What people do with it, is up to themselves and we all have to follow our own journey. My advice is to get you to step back, analyze, think clearly and to ask yourself why you feel this way and to move on without resentment and to keep living. I'm no doctor, I'm just a dude that has been through a lot and has made a lot of mistakes, so when I see stories and situations that just make no applicable sense, I chime in to give perspective. I see some people have a problem with that[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji] but I'm not going to stop preaching or encouraging dudes to not be great or to be taken advantage of.
Once again my advice is not gospel or etched in stone because everything has variables and I'm glad when people disagree because it creates dialogue I never thought about.
That's what being human and being a man means. Admitting wrong, learning and acknowledging and accepting different views and then create their own moral and compass code to live by. Even though it's an Internet forum, people still need help, guidance or just inspiration to take into the real world and try different applications to their life.
I'll never understand why people don't want others to find ways to happiness in the form of words. Some ****** are just truly miserable individuals that love spreading cancer whether online and or in real life(especially on NT[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]).
Anyway, all I want for the brethren(lurking or posting) is just to live, love and know your worth and to not let people take advantage of you.
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
I agree with what most of you're saying.... 

what I don't agree with are things like this 
When a woman can look you in the eye and say that exact line, she is seeing somebody else that see feels gives her a thrill.

But to her that became mundane and predictable and a new dude is giving her a challenge. Maybe is not as attentive or is a jerk and she sees that as a project, wants to throw the cape on and save him.
to me, came across as etched in stone and matter of fact 

again, it's the presentation..... had you said, "the last time someone told me this..... she was seeing someone else that gave her a thrill"  I would have taken it totally different 

I have no problems at all with advice and the sharing of experiences --- like you stated, it opens up a great discussion 

you've always been good in my book so I had hoped you didn't take it personally or like I was trying to downplay your words 

I just don't want these younger dudes growing up with this tunnel vision mindset ....meaning, if a woman does this, it means that.... or if she does that, it means this 

IMO that's a recipe for failure ... yes, we need to be smart and look for the signs, but we also have to accept that everyone doesn't think the same or go about things in the same way... 

Mugen, if your screen name is an indicator of your age, we're in the same boat.... I was born in 81 as well... so I know you have plenty time in the field 

we were also fortunate enough to see the evolution of dating and male/female interaction with the birth of the internet and social media 

we passed notes in school, now kids getting nudes via text  --- only nude we were getting was an actual developed polaroid lol.... 

Last edited:
Well

What's the plan for the weekend fellas?

I'm gonna see what's good with my roommate... Hopefully he's out of town as usual.

I'm thinking of throwing a small beer pong pregame at my place with some of these interns and whoever else. Trying to to get my main little intern to gather the women for it.

Last edited:
anyone in or visiting Miami..... 

holler at me for places to go

don't be suckered into the Miami you see on tv and the places you hear about in rap songs 

went to a new spot last night called "Basement Miami" ..... Wednesday is ladies night --- ladies bowl, skate, and drink alcohol slushies for free

and by skate i mean ICE SKATING ... this place legit has a bowling alley and ice skating rink in it 

place is dope... the "club" area got popping after midnight ... even on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom