TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are y'all thoughts on apologizing after an ugly argument but way after the fact(months later) as to say you apologize for things that were said, but not trying to rekindle anything.

It's because we're humans, and contrary to belief, we're not as unique and different as we seem to think.

No disrespect but it's not like we group all females in to a certain group, but if the denominator has been the same for multple dudes situation then the answer is most likely to be .............X Y Z.............

yea there are different scenarios but not too many.
we may not be 100% right but without some of that advice from someone else who has been through it, you may not even questions things like (is she cheating, does she have alternatives, different motives.)

This at least gives people a sort of..........way to be prepared for worst case scenarios. not really trying to scare any one though
all im saying is one sided stories never paint an accurate picture 

a few lines of text doesn't give people enough insight to size up an entire relationship --- or the person the poster is talking about 

and again, the way i see some of this advice PRESENTED, it comes across like ppl do have all the answers ... told as facts 

What are y'all thoughts on apologizing after an ugly argument but way after the fact(months later) as to say you apologize for things that were said, but not trying to rekindle anything.

"I know a took a long time, and you know me, but I realize I was wrong on __________ and I apologies for that, have a good day/year/life"

#NT be setting a lot of you dudes up for failure..... 

one thing I've learned over the years is to stop trying to analyze people 

a lot of y'all group girls into buckets .... as if personalities are standard and there are only so many of them 

women are not created NBA2K players with only 20 different head choices 

a person could be treating you some way or doing what they're doing for a number of reasons 

how can y'all size up a person based on a ONE SIDED narrative of something as complex as a relationship ... no one knows ANYTHING about the other person aside from what the poster says, which could be false, inaccurate, etc etc.... 

dude a few pages back summed up his relationship and was told that his girl was cheating on him..... could that be the case? sure.... but to say it's definite is a bit unfair 

maybe the ***** is boring and she wants to FIND someone that isn't

people go through things and they don't always involve someone of the opposite sex ... I broke up with my daughters mother because there was no excitement .... I didn't have someone else.... but I just knew I couldn't spend life like this..... why keep wasting each other's time 

Last edited:
I think he's trying to say the girl that broke up with u may not have another dude, but that she was just over u.

Ex starts trying ot add me / follow me on all social media, she heard i was dating other people. she sends me a text " accept me on this stuff so i can see what your doing" i blocked her on everytign and said no. "Im so much better than you , you never deserved to date me , i hate your family, i feel sorry for any girl that ever dates you again" i get mad for a minute then realize i leave for vegas in 24 hours. 

Just got back yesterday , it was crazy, went to my first strip club, didnt like it. We had booths/ bottles at every place we went to and girls were flocking to us , i had a few ready for the kill but one guy on the trip kept making sure i didnt get any. At the pool party we went to he tried droning me when i was super drunk and had to lay down for awhile because i blacked out for a second. At OMNI he scared off this girls friend i was with because she wasnt feeling him.

All in all, was a crazy trip and want to go back already. 

Ex starts trying ot add me / follow me on all social media, she heard i was dating other people. she sends me a text " accept me on this stuff so i can see what your doing" i blocked her on everytign and said no. "Im so much better than you , you never deserved to date me , i hate your family, i feel sorry for any girl that ever dates you again" i get mad for a minute then realize i leave for vegas in 24 hours. 

Just got back yesterday , it was crazy, went to my first strip club, didnt like it. We had booths/ bottles at every place we went to and girls were flocking to us , i had a few ready for the kill but one guy on the trip kept making sure i didnt get any. At the pool party we went to he tried droning me when i was super drunk and had to lay down for awhile because i blacked out for a second. At OMNI he scared off this girls friend i was with because she wasnt feeling him.

All in all, was a crazy trip and want to go back already. 

Here's two tips:

Change ur number.
Never speak to that dude again.

I assume u will be posting a trip report int he Vegas thread?

I've done this, she was indifferent as ****.

I think no response or her being indifferent is a good thing.

You said how you feel and keep it moving.

Last edited:

I've done this, she was indifferent as ****.

I think no response or her being indifferent is a good thing.

You said how you feel and keep it moving.

By the very nature of you wanting to apologize, doesn't sound like that's it. If you truly feel you are though, what you got to lose?

By the very nature of you wanting to apologize, doesn't sound like that's it. If you truly feel you are though, what you got to lose?[/quote

I can kind of understand, I know a did a girl so dirty once and I didn't even consider what I did was wrong til almost a year later, felt she needed to know especially since I know it affected her.

If the dont knew what went down with me last night he would be dissapointed smh :smh:

Need to up my game

Ima make u proud i promise :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom