TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Hawaii flourishing :pimp:. This thread is back on point again. Keep the good Yamb energy flowing. Everybody looks like they're on the up and up....and it isn't even sundress season yet.

I caught 6 new bodies in the last 4 weeks. Need to re-up on rubbers :lol:.

My man Hawaii flourishing :pimp:. This thread is back on point again. Keep the good Yamb energy flowing. Everybody looks like they're on the up and up....and it isn't even sundress season yet.

I caught 6 new bodies in the last 4 weeks. Need to re-up on rubbers :lol:.
what is a rubber ?

Those numbers :pimp:

i was super stubborn less than 3 months ago. I promised i would never go raw in another chick unless it was wifey.. and certainly not shoot up the club.
i was wrong fam.... :smh: I was so wrong
ever since i've been on my set it off with deena. I can't help myself
and real talk I think I last longer raw then i do with a rubber.

with no rubber I always thought. I can't shoot the club because innocents will get hurt and they'd may carry out babies.
with the rubber i always just felt free to bust when ever so I did.
Yesterday i may have given my best performance ever and it was raw...
i was so lost in the sauce.

I can never go back now....

i was super stubborn less than 3 months ago. I promised i would never go raw in another chick unless it was wifey.. and certainly not shoot up the club.

with no rubber I always thought. I can't shoot the club because innocents will get hurt and they'd may carry out babies.

Welcome back brother!

Been texting the busty Asian joint here and there it seems to be going well. Remember she had to cancel on me this past Sunday because her mom's twin sister passed away. I'm thinking of seeing if she can do the same date (meet up and chill for a minute, art gallery, food) we had set up last weekend for this weekend.

My old roommates having a birthday brunch at A-Town in Arlington on Sunday. It's probably the best place I've ever been for brunch. Mentioned it in here before they have a great buffet and drinks. People get bottles with sparklers there as early as 11 AM lol. I'm gonna see if she's feeling up to going out this weekend. You think it's too aggressive to invite her to the brunch with me, then go to the art gallery after? Or just stick with the original plan?

I been reckless lately Fam, so I know the struggle!

Like I said, last week was definitely my MVP week this year.

I smashed every day of last week (even on work days). 7 nights, 5 different girls. Went raw with all of them :smh:

I even bought fresh rubbers but I still didn't use them.

BTW thank God for Uber.... Immediate transportation in Vegas = Clutch!

Last edited:

I smashed every day of last week (even on work days). 7 nights, 5 different girls. Went raw with all of them :smh:

Seven different chicks raw in Vegas?! :x

RIP. :x

celticspride34 celticspride34 would be proud of you :lol:

#savagelife :nthat:

Seven different chicks raw in Vegas?! :x

RIP. :x

No only 5, which 3 was already apart of the rotation.

The other 2 was an assist from homegirl.

celticspride34 celticspride34 would be proud of you :lol:

#savagelife :nthat:

That chick that came over on Sunday?... She's still here :lol:... We hit it off so much so... She's a really cool girl :nthat:... Took her butt cherry... Went to the ATM afterwards :evil:...

Asked Asian if she'd come with me to the birthday brunch. She said that sounds pretty awesome, let her know the time, and she'd get back to me since they are having her aunts ceremony this weekend so she's not sure with all the events going down. Then she asked me to chill and this is the one I'm really going for right now so my body is ready.

Raw is life but yall gotta be careful. Its only a matter of time.

Speaking of... I almost shot up Spanish club lastnight. German I already did about 4-5x, but Spanish ive been hesitant even though she already told me she wants me to

My coworker told me make sure I was strapped with the Nigerian chick because "those women from the motherland are extra fertile" She had 8 siblings. With her trying to hold my hand in public and take selfies with me on the first date there was no way in hell I was going in raw.

DMV crew chillin tonight or tomorrow night?

Last edited:
My coworker told me make sure I was strapped with the Nigerian chick because "those women from the motherland are extra fertile" She had 8 siblings. With her trying to hold my hand in public and take selfies with me on the first date there was no way in hell I was going in raw.

Tomorrow ill be out there with Germ trying to find some place public to smash since the weather will be so nice lol
Im down for whatever though. Whats those bball tickets looking like?

Raw is life but yall gotta be careful. Its only a matter of time.

Speaking of... I almost shot up Spanish club lastnight. German I already did about 4-5x, but Spanish ive been hesitant even though she already told me she wants me to

Tis is true.

I've finally learned my lesson on letting my girl ride me while going raw. Dam near shot the club up and left no witnesses with the way she does her thing.

Tomorrow ill be out there with Germ trying to find some place public to smash since the weather will be so nice lol
Im down for whatever though. Whats those bball tickets looking like?

I just bought a ticket for myself it was $75 with fees and everything. It's a good seat though. You can probably get tickets for ~$20 a piece in the upper levels still.

And yeah the weather this week looks good. Bunch of us were out at the fire pit on the terrace last night.

Yea I might get some cheap tickets for the 7:00 game. Hit up a happy hour then view the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom