TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend reminded why I like German so much. Spent the entire weekend with her which is rare these days. Shes always a good time

And of coarse paparazzi is always near by
She's 
pimp.gif
. What's the name of the app again?

I currently have 3 yambs set up for this week, looking forward to them, but this late night being awake got me thinking back to last night.
One of the main girl (not one of the 3) is a girl I used to hang out with and chill. We used to go to the movies, and we had other plans set up for us in the future. She's 4 years older than me, got a kid and all. We kicked it real good right from the morment we met, and I've enjoyed our time together. We were texting last night & she proceeded to tell me that "if i begin talking to somebody else, I'll let you know." She then began to tell me we've never had anything official, just kicked it around without the title. She said that we just won't workout at a relationship even tho we kicked it off great the whole way. "More than friendship, less than a relationship." Were her exact words. Kinda stings right now considering this was somebody I definitely wanted to kick it with officially, just having a hard time letting it go and act like everything is alright. Any advice?

Also, congratulations to all y'all that flourished on the yambs this weekend.

But you yourself say you guys "kick it" and "chill" "have fun". That doesn't sound like you're pursuing a relationship to me. You said she's older than you and with child. I can see her wanting more.

Last call. So does anyone wanna go to the ACC tournament with me on Wednesday? Session 1 (Pittsburgh vs. Syracuse - Duke vs. TBD) 12:00 PM. I'm about to order tickets.

I prefer to sit here for $40. There are two other options that are cheaper. I just want someone to go with me so I'm willing to go lower on prices.

@tdogg2k can't make the game but he's going to come out and chill later.

Last edited:
Last call. So does anyone wanna go to the ACC tournament with me on Wednesday? Session 1 (Pittsburgh vs. Syracuse - Duke vs. TBD) 12:00 PM. I'm about to order tickets.

I prefer to sit here for $40. There are two other options that are cheaper. I just want someone to go with me so I'm willing to go lower on prices.

I don't get off work till 4 but I can chill later,

Yea I won't be able to get off work until four.

Damn. Yeah I understand it's tough for people to make a noon game on a Wednesday. I'm a huge 'cuse fan so I can't miss this. Took off work already. The $40 ticket jumped up to $60 and then with fees it was $75. Just gonna roll dolo but we can all chill later. Wasn't sure if @tdogg2k coming tomorrow night or Wednesday night.

In yamb related news. Girl was texting me when she got home last night. Stage 5 clinger. She asked me if I had a good weekend with her to be honest. I said yeah I did and it's too bad she's so far away. So she hit me with the, "so...you don't wanna try this out?". I have been upfront and honest with her from the beginning that I'm not dating a girl who lives as far away as she does. Told her she was cool and we could hang out when she was in DC but needed to make sure we were on the same page. She got upset. Gave up the yambs, got hurt, probably cut me off. Looking forward to new yambs this weekend :pimp:

Holla at me this weekend. I most likely be drinking PBR this weekend since my whip got towed but i'm down to go out.

I popped that Four Roses last night but I'm not giving you any if just gonna whoop my *** in fighting games and then pass out for 2 hours again. It's 58% barrel strength and I don't trust you b :rofl:

Last edited:
I popped that Four Roses last night but I'm not giving you any if just gonna whoop my *** in fighting games and then pass out for 2 hours again. It's 58% barrel strength and I don't trust you b :rofl:
:lol: just had to sleep off my victories :smokin

Man I don't know where to start in this thread :lol: I been on a roll lately.

I'll try my best to post things that are appropriate. :lol: Last week was definitely one of my MVP weeks. :smokin

Gif edit maker video for android. No sure if they have it for iphone
Good looks on the gif maker.
Man I don't know where to start in this thread :lol: I been on a roll lately.

I'll try my best to post things that are appropriate. :lol: Last week was definitely one of my MVP weeks. :smokin

Weren't you engaged? Could be thinking of another NTer.
Yea I thought he was engaged to but I like pics soooooo

I got you Suberzat, don't trip. And no I'm not engaged.

Obviously more went on in the convo.... But definitely not appropriate

But I been slowly putting in work off & on thru Snapchat DM and regular text.

Sucks that Snapchat didn't save our whole convo, but here's what the other girl said after I sent a picture of the chick.

View media item 1941885

The last pic was what she sent to me what she wants done to her :lol:

Last edited:
^Damn good stuff. Spring is in full effect :pimp: Swore you were married though. I'm trying to get some weekday yambs this week I just got he number of an easy target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom