TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your birthday. Tease, joke, bring it up!
She already with it so Imma just gonna bring it up to her, I'll let y'all know how it play out.

She already let me know that typical "No Kissing" rule is in full effect tho

Jus got back from Hawaii

42 w a 24 year old son lol...

I'm 27
Salute 
pimp.gif

While y'all out there flourishin' Imma share a story from yesteryear lol

After me and my ex broke up we had a pretty big sized falling out and one day she hit me up and said that her dad had bbq'd so she wanted to bring me a plate. I, confused, was like o-kay suuurrre. She brought the plate over and we was choppin' it up and talking about how she wanted all her stuff back and was waiting for me to ask for my gifts and stuff back and I told her nah, I don't want none of that stuff I got it for you. So as we talkin' she givin' me that look and I was already fightin' the urge and I was like Eff it. Told her aye, let's do this before I change my mind. Man shawty still the wettest I ever had. One time I seen her drip right before my eyes....twas like magic. But any way we was going at it and I wanted to finish on her face but I pulled out too early and cause I can't finish off top alone had to re-enter them gates and ended up splashin' on them cheeks....

After that we stayed in contact a lil bit but obviously stopped. Never really found out why tho. Saw on her twitter TL that she felt it was so hard to be friends with me after a few failed meet up attempts and afterwhile everything stopped.

I always wonder what would have happened had we taken our relationship slower instead of how we did

This doesn't really matter but Euro chick told me she heading back to her country once summer comes.

Last edited:
While y'all out there flourishin' Imma share a story from yesteryear lol

After me and my ex broke up we had a pretty big sized falling out and one day she hit me up and said that her dad had bbq'd so she wanted to bring me a plate. I, confused, was like o-kay suuurrre. She brought the plate over and we was choppin' it up and talking about how she wanted all her stuff back and was waiting for me to ask for my gifts and stuff back and I told her nah, I don't want none of that stuff I got it for you. So as we talkin' she givin' me that look and I was already fightin' the urge and I was like Eff it. Told her aye, let's do this before I change my mind. Man shawty still the wettest I ever had. One time I seen her drip right before my eyes....twas like magic. But any way we was going at it and I wanted to finish on her face but I pulled out too early and cause I can't finish off top alone had to re-enter them gates and ended up splashin' on them cheeks....

After that we stayed in contact a lil bit but obviously stopped. Never really found out why tho. Saw on her twitter TL that she felt it was so hard to be friends with me after a few failed meet up attempts and afterwhile everything stopped.

I always wonder what would have happened had we taken our relationship slower instead of how we did
mannnnn I sure do relate

Girl told me she was coming to visit me at work, bene textign me all day and then she goes ghost. She starts texting me after a few hours and didnt acknowledge not coming by, so i made a comment on how she didnt come by, is that petty of me? 

Girl told me she was coming to visit me at work, bene textign me all day and then she goes ghost. She starts texting me after a few hours and didnt acknowledge not coming by, so i made a comment on how she didnt come by, is that petty of me? 
Nah, we need to know why. She don't make appointments and act like everything fly

i wouldnt say its petty id bring it up if it was me
update us on that tho maybe she wasnt feeling you like that?

i wouldnt say its petty id bring it up if it was me
update us on that tho maybe she wasnt feeling you like that?
ran into her and she was like i miss you im going to come by , its been awhile. She starts texting me saying shell be by at liek 7, started texting me at like 9 about random stuff . 

im not really into her , but every girl whos visited me at work has given me top , so i hoping for the best

Jus got back from Hawaii
42 w a 24 year old son lol...

I'm 27
man.....I wanna hit a milf so bad

I worked at WF for 2 years and there was nothing but bad ones coming in and out on a daily basis

Everybody flourishing in this thread [emoji]128293[/emoji] .
everybody except me.... :smh: |I

yo, UM is on spring break right now...the beach was lit last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom