TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm $30 each is not bad for upper 408 and sure we can move around.

But I do plan on watching the LSU game at 3 on Friday

I been reckless lately Fam, so I know the struggle!

Like I said, last week was definitely my MVP week this year.

I smashed every day of last week (even on work days). 7 nights, 5 different girls. Went raw with all of them
mean.gif

I even bought fresh rubbers but I still didn't use them.

BTW thank God for Uber.... Immediate transportation in Vegas = Clutch!
Yo, I'm all about having fun but that just sounds mad reckless  
mean.gif

All it takes is one time to mess up your whole life, no nut is ever worth that...

Tis is true.

I've finally learned my lesson on letting my girl ride me while going raw. Dam near shot the club up and left no witnesses with the way she does her thing.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I stopped caring. I'm married tho. Getting this vasectomy soon tho and afterwards damns shant be given

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I stopped caring. I'm married tho. Getting this vasectomy soon tho and afterwards damns shant be given
I envy you bruh.

I feel like a lvl 5 squirtle fresh out professor Oak's lab with no experience (word to another NTer) when it comes to shooting the club up.

I was shooting up the club almost every day from August until the last day of January. Lots of good memories. Still miss her :/

It's LIT in here :pimp:

Nothing much going on round here...just working on my car and smashing my ex :lol: Keep the flourish alive fellas!

nt dmv, my phone bricked and i haven't gotten to give out any messages. I sent henn my work phone number. is tomm evening the move? i should be home by 3/4 and out there by 5 /6 if it is

idk if celtic wants me to share... let's just say he truly is a savage.... and I must learn his ways :evil:

Last edited:
This is really rooftop drinking, sundress wearing weather here in DC.

Really wish I drove the whip into work so I could drop the top. Maybe Friday

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This homie Celtics straight savage!

New hashtag for NTAY fam!

#BarbarianLife

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom