TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetlife...
You find chicks to smash... Not catch feelings with... Just prove to your girl that's the girls y'all smash together don't mean anything... And show her extra love afterwards...

We not together so I don't have to worry about that, but idk how to approach them. Like hey me and my BM wanna have a 3way you with it ma? Lol Idk man I figured some of the NT savages might be able to help

Waiting for celtics stories

Trust me b... There is nothing better in this world than a girl smothering your face while another takes the oral exam :nthat:...

celticspride34 celticspride34
You a wild one lol

:nthat:

Fetlife is a kinky Facebook... Treat it as such... It's the same Damm thing, I'm essence... But with a lot more **** pics :lol:....

Im at a swingers club with german as we speak.
Took Spanish to a swingers club 2 weeks ago. Aint no dudes smashin my pieces but I enjoy exposing them to my world

Met this girl last week at the bar, she was with my friend. We start texting for a few days and grabbed sushi tuesday. She texted me two hours after saying how she had a great time and had not laughed that much in a long time. Went out for drinks last night, wound up just talking for 3 hours, when i went to the washroom before we left she went and paid the bill and told me i could get it next time ( first time a woman has paid on a date ). I think thigns are going well, she's smart and has a great job.

We only texted a bit in the morning , but she said she had a good time. When should i ask her out again, would asking her tomorrow or monday be too soon? 

Met this girl last week at the bar, she was with my friend. We start texting for a few days and grabbed sushi tuesday. She texted me two hours after saying how she had a great time and had not laughed that much in a long time. Went out for drinks last night, wound up just talking for 3 hours, when i went to the washroom before we left she went and paid the bill and told me i could get it next time ( first time a woman has paid on a date ). I think thigns are going well, she's smart and has a great job.

We only texted a bit in the morning , but she said she had a good time. When should i ask her out again, would asking her tomorrow or monday be too soon? 
Reminds me of my girlfriend. I'd say Monday is fine.

Last edited:
Just got home from the telly I have some time to tell the story of yesterday now.

Picked the chick up at 130 and got back in time to watch the basketball game at 2. Picked up some sushi to share and just chilled and watched the game while she was giving me head and body massages. She has an incredibly soothing touch and voice. Knows how to melt me already I told her I hate that she can do that to me but I have my own powers as well. And she's find out about them soon enough. So after the game I promised I'd take her out somewhere so we went Georgetown and did my usual park all the way the end of the street, walk down past all the stores stopping in places she wanted, then got bubble tea, and looped back to my car via the waterfront for that nice view and ambience. Came back to place and I cooked her a simple but delicious dinner. She did all the dishes after while I showered. We go to the hotel and have a drink while watching a little people vs OJ. That got turned off with the quickness.

So at this point she's still telling me, "you're not ******* me, etc". I start to use my hands on her and she has the tightest, wettest little p. I couldn't wait to get up in there, but I knew I had to. So I make her cum with just my hands she had a crazy orgasm. Then she's just laying there trembling. Didn't say a word for a good 5 minutes. Then she rolls over, looks at me, and says, "what did you just do to me? I've been finger banged before. But, THAT, I don't even know what that was." She asked me if I could tell her exactly what I was doing so she could do it on herself. I told her no that was my secret. And I start going in again with the hands but this time I ate the p simultaneously and she had an even crazier orgasm. We definitely woke up any neighbors in this hotel lol. So after that she's like, "I can't feel my lower body. My legs feel like they are floating. But we're still not having sex tonight". I told her it was fine and I wasn't expecting that from her. She proceeds to suck the soul out of me for 10 minutes and swallowed. I don't remember anything after that I'm pretty sure I passed out immediately.

This morning, I gave her the hands again (no Chris Brown) and when I finished asked if I could **** her. She was hesitant but I told her it's not the first date any more, so this would be having sex on the second date. She said she's not on BC but of course I was strapped so she let me in. I pulled her on top of me and she rode like a champ. I never last in the mornings so it was like 3 minutes and I was done. Left a little after that and she's gonna get ready and come meet me to go see a movie.

I really think this chick may be a problem with the clinginess she has been saying some things that hint at the future and it's kind of freaking me out. Yamaha were incredible though. First black yambs. I really been missing out.

Last edited:
^Yep. The one in the Halloween costume from the pics I posted. I tried to get pics/gifs but it was too dark. I'm taking to the Asian now. Her fam having a rough time with the passing of her aunt. But maybe I can see her this weekend. Also got a few more numbers off OKC.

Last edited:
new girl finally let me in raw

541ab86593587b679fc9d20d7d42eb6ecc8f72e8

Deena and I go raw. I fought never going team raw. But once u savegely shoot up clubs with wreckless abandonment you have to choose it. Its only natural.

You'd think having a few scares would make you drop from the team. Nope, curse whoever started making the **** unsafe.

Man craaaazy experience last night. I'm posted at my favorite bar last night and a girl comes up to me and says "my mom thinks you smell good". So I'm like yeah whatever. Then some dude comes up to me and says "hey man you should really talk to the lady behind you". And I look it's the same lady. So I walk up and talk to her find out she's 48 and she's down to go home with me. Long story short I declined basically because I had other P lined up. She was fine too bros but it's all about timing

Man craaaazy experience last night. I'm posted at my favorite bar last night and a girl comes up to me and says "my mom thinks you smell good". So I'm like yeah whatever. Then some dude comes up to me and says "hey man you should really talk to the lady behind you". And I look it's the same lady. So I walk up and talk to her find out she's 48 and she's down to go home with me. Long story short I declined basically because I had other P lined up. She was fine too bros but it's all about timing
what cologne you had on?

what cologne you had on?

Burberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom