TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat down and had a talk with Spanish. Now I completely understand her side of he story and why she felt that way she did.
Before she left for work in the morning, she said she was making pasta. Before I left that evening, I text her im going to happy hour and ill be back in a lil bit.
She knows I dont eat pork like her fam does so she made the pasta with beef and she waited for me to get back. 8pm rolled around and they waited for me. Then 9pm rolled up and her son was asking when are they going to eat. So she went out her way to please me, waited and I never came back. So she felt like ****. She said she couldnt stand that feeling of disappointment.
She said the day I left, she went home and saw my stuff wasnt there and she broke down crying because she got so used to me. She said she slept on my side of the bed |I
She cried and I felt so bad. But I stood my ground and told her its best for me to not stay there and for me to get my own spot. I told her I got comfortable and lost focus on what I needed to do.
She was throwing feels at me left and right to break me down and give in. She wanted me to move back in, but I blocked all of that. I got up, told her my son is waiting for me. She hugged me and said "please say you miss me"...I said "I cant do that right now" Then she broke down and ran into the bathroom |I

I completely misunderstood her and her intentions, but it doesnt matter. Im not moving back in. Me and her can date or what ever but I gotta do me

That's real. Your head is in the right place. Everything will turn around soon enough.

I'm already getting full body massages accompanied by the "you're lucky you're cute. I don't usually do this" :pimp:

getting no matches on Tinder

bout to delete this app
mean.gif
8de15e9d396ee5c8df71bc8b7a3f76c4.jpg

I dropped the ball DMV Crew but I think henn is going to the bball game Wednesday. my deadline for work is wednesday but ima try and finish early then meet up

Talk into?...

Nope...

I just always mess with girls who like girls... Easier that way :nthat:...

One of my BM's into chicks a lil and she been talking about she want a threesome. She had a chick but they ended getting into it.
She told me to find a chick but idk how I could finesse that one. I have zero XP in that department

my wife into it, id let her find a chick...not tryna go choosin and look like im tryna move on

Talk into?...

Nope...

I just always mess with girls who like girls... Easier that way :nthat:...

One of my BM's into chicks a lil and she been talking about she want a threesome. She had a chick but they ended getting into it.
She told me to find a chick but idk how I could finesse that one. I have zero XP in that department

Fetlife...

my wife into it, id let her find a chick...not tryna go choosin and look like im tryna move on

You find chicks to smash... Not catch feelings with... Just prove to your girl that's the girls y'all smash together don't mean anything... And show her extra love afterwards...

Waiting for celtics stories

I don't wanna get banned out TAY again... Or the Wrestling thread more importantly :lol:...

But tomorrow... I'm meeting up with this new girl tomorrow... We've talked a couple weeks now... I really dig her... Like, as a human... But she also likes bring used like a piece of meat... She has told me "you can do anything you'd like"... Then I reminded her who I am... And she responded "I know what you like Papi chulo"... So yeah :evil:... Getting drunk with Puerto Rican girls has historically been good to me :lol:...

I will be taking her butt cherry... :nthat:

Last edited:
Trust me b... There is nothing better in this world than a girl smothering your face while another takes the oral exam :nthat:...

Never had a three way but got close one for my bday with my ex and her home girl. My ex flaked tho :smh:

Last edited:
I'm laying in bed in the telly. She in the shower :pimp: Dropten she liked the mango Patron we brought it with us to the hotel. Pourin up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom