TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh why black girls get upset that you mess with white girls? I had a homegirl unfollow me on snap cause i was "snapping too many white girls". 
Some of the biggest racist around are black folks
tired.gif

Yeah I don't get it. Some of that entrenched saltiness is a part of the issue sometimes. A conditioned victim mentality that I see mainly with African American women than black women of other nationalities.
From what a lot of them have told me as well. Theyre just not as attracted to white dudes. They limit themselves. But if he isnt channing tatum justin timerlake or someone of that ilk. They dont find them as attractive. Which they feel if they cant like white men. Then we shouldnt like white women. Which is stupid ofcourse
Yeah I don't get it. Some of that entrenched saltiness is a part of the issue sometimes. A conditioned victim mentality that I see mainly with African American women than black women of other nationalities.
It's weird man. They assume that since you mess with white chicks that you don't mess with black girls. I feel as if they think that I think I'm too good for black girls which is ******ed. 

I think it's because some black women act unladylike AF and it turns men off to them.

Thats too bias of a statement

Ive messed with 2 white chicks who were 100x more unladylike than black women. But let me not let that black stigma ruin the white privelege view

Last edited:
One thing ill say about WGs. They move a lot faster relationship wise than BGs.
My chick now is already planning moving in. And setting parameters where i should move too. Which is freaking me out a bit and i told her to slow down.
But i never remember having things move so fast with mybspanish or black girl. I guess being older has something to do with it also
This is a fact. I haven't had a whole lot interaction with white women until last year. I smashed a number of them and got in a relationship with one for a period of time and shorty wanted me to travel with her to go meet her parents and everything after a month and a half of dating. She was cool, but someone else came and took her spot who wasn't even worth a damn :smh:

I think it's because some black women act unladylike AF and it turns men off to them.
I knew some clown was gonna come in and chime in and say some nonsense like this. Once I seen the black women bashing, I knew this was what it was gonna turn into. Probably too terry cloth so they reject him. Most women don't want no soft man so the real problem is probably yourself.

I knew some clown was gonna come in and chime in and say some nonsense like this. Once I seen the black women bashing, I knew this was what it was gonna turn into. Probably too terry cloth so they reject him. Most women don't want no soft man so the real problem is probably yourself.

I didn't say it to be a troll but if you gonna stroke your security blanket and start name calling. Then you must be soft then b :lol:

Even my fiancée was like "I thought you didn't really mess with black women" after she saw my IG which had all races.

It's funny because she comes from an interracial marriage.

I think part of it is that black women have always had our back and they can feel abandoned/taken for granted when we date outside.

It's complex and not as simple as bitterness and jealousy

Lol at that correlation. You probably think all black women have attitudes as well.

Lets not do this

People are quick to judge black women yet have never tried to date or have a relationship with them and until they are comfortable with themselves to venture out and try something new those stereotypes and assumptions will remain which is sad in itself.

But lets not feed the beast and turn this into a race thread.

To good of a thread to get derailed like this

Ive never had a girl like me as much or more than i like her in the initial stages of dating.

Its almost taking the thrill of the chase away and i think thats putting me off a little. Usually with women for me its the opposite. I know i want them right away andtheyre not as in to it til they put me through those stupid and rigorous relationship test. But by that time im not as enthused.

With this current one because we had formed a friendship. She is kinda already gun-hoabout us. Just has me freaked out a bit considering every relationship I decide to my self in from here on out has that potential to be the forever relationship.

I know a few of u in here have had this happen. Any advice for a first timer like myself :nerd:

I'm already texting my girls mom. I'm going to marry her. I know she's the one. I havent told her yet but when my lease is up in August I'm probably going to ask her to look for a new place and move in with me. She just finished writing a 250 page poetry book and will be finished editing it this week then I gotta read it for her. But she showed me some poems she wrote about me and I love them and that I'm her muse :pimp: Couldn't be any happier with life right now.

Last edited:
Ive never had a girl like me as much or more than i like her in the initial stages of dating.

Its almost taking the thrill of the chase away and i think thats putting me off a little. Usually with women for me its the opposite. I know i want them right away andtheyre not as in to it til they put me through those stupid and rigorous relationship test. But by that time im not as enthused.

With this current one because we had formed a friendship. She is kinda already gun-hoabout us. Just has me freaked out a bit considering every relationship I decide to my self in from here on out has that potential to be the forever relationship.

I know a few of u in here have had this happen. Any advice for a first timer like myself :nerd:

Embrace it, sometimes the thing we need aren't as attractive as the things we want. However as you age and mature into a man you are able to decipher the two a whole lot better. Not to say your relationship is either but like anything else you learn from your experiences.

Good luck bra

I'm already texting my girls mom. I'm going to marry her. I know she's the one.havent told her yet but when my lease is up in August I'm probably going to ask her to look for a new place and move in with me. She just finished writing a 250 page poetry book and will be finished editing it this week then I gotta read it for her. But she showed me some poems she wrote about me and I love them and that I'm her muse :rofl:

Sheesh mane :lol:.

How long y'all been together? I would kick some advice, but I feel you don't need it. Sometimes, the heart wants what the heart wants. Waiting is just arbitrary sometimes.

Good luck to you. But of course, be mindful.

The chase is overrated IMO

Just make sure you're moving at a speed that's comfortable for you

Quite the opposite for me, they always fall head over heels early. Bugs me sometimes like "you barely know me" but i'd never say that. I think if the vibe is right, don't overthink and just rock with it. Hell the chick that had me curled up for months was calling me babe the next day and was gung ho about our future, but I was hesitant just the same back then like "the hell?". See how that turned out. Funny though, the ones i've been serious with tend to want to try and make me chase, but I tune out when they put up that front early. They typically end up coming through anyways (there was def some that don't). Like the aforementioned actually asked me out weeks after she rejected me and I said aight.

I'm already texting my girls mom. I'm going to marry her. I know she's the one. I havent told her yet but when my lease is up in August I'm probably going to ask her to look for a new place and move in with me. She just finished writing a 250 page poetry book and will be finished editing it this week then I gotta read it for her. But she showed me some poems she wrote about me and I love them and that I'm her muse :pimp: Couldn't be any happier with life right now.

View media item 1999551
:lol: Happy for you though, man. Hope it all works out.

Ayye fool... invite me to the wedding! :lol:

So my girl is spending 10 straight days with me... She brought her cat... And draino because her hair clogged my tub... I couldn't be happier...

Someone shoot me... I must be an imposter/synth and not know it...

So my girl is spending 10 straight days with me... She brought her cat... And draino because her hair clogged my tub... I couldn't be happier...

Someone shoot me... I must be an imposter/synth and not know it...

So u got that first aide kit ready??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom