Taxi 12's - December '13

Yall prolly said this already but I don't feel like scrolling but do yall think this is going to be general release. I'm hoping everyone jumping on them ******** gammas so I can just walk in and cop on the release date

Yall prolly said this already but I don't feel like scrolling but do yall think this is going to be general release. I'm hoping everyone jumping on them ******** gammas so I can just walk in and cop on the release date

I hear its a QS release. Similar to last years thunder 4 QS.

Hopefully those MN Lebron 11s will distract people from these..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who am I kidding
mean.gif

Im going to get these and the Gamma Blue 12s and wear one on each foot:evil: :nthat: :pimp: :evil:
i can almost understand wearing these and playoffs one on each foot because they are pretty much reverse color placement but these and gammas, congrats on lookin "cool" lmao lookin like u closed ur eyes when u got dressed, while ur at it go ahead and cut a hole in the crotch of your jeans and put a pair on your legs and one over your head

Wrong, Do you even own a pair? the CDP's have great quality. :rolleyes

Great?
The black midsole is just painted over. Same problem like on the 2003 white/greys.
I still have my ogs.
The midsole seems to be dyed in black and not just painted like on any retros.
The ogs have much thicker lizzard pattern leather on the sides, the tumbled leather looks and feels better, the lace loops are made of metal.
The only thing the ogs were less good is the comfort because the sole were made of super stiff phylon.
But that was on purpose.

Great?
The black midsole is just painted over. Same problem like on the 2003 white/greys.
I still have my ogs.
The ogs have much thicker lizzard pattern leather on the sides, the tumbled leather looks and feels better, the lace loops are made of metal.
The only thing the ogs were less good is the comfort because the sole were made of super stiff phylon.
But that was on purpose.

:smh:

Totally missed his point.

I need a solid review on if it's better to wait for these or scoop a pair of CDPs. They are going for a decent price on the usual resell places.
Scoop The 2013's.  The CDP pair were garbage!

exactly

dudes with little to no knowledge really needs to stop stating a glazed opinion they heard as facts

people constantly peg every cdp as trash because ppl KNOW the xi were trash & assume the xii were too

thats wrong & couldnt be further from the truth ...same with the hare vii's, x & 1's from the cdp

Great?
I still have my ogs.
But that was on purpose.

Yes the quality is great IMO. And we all know the OG's have the best quality. I was in no way saying the CDP's are better or even close to the OG's but to say they are garbage is not true. And the midsole on the CDP's is not painted .

Great?
I still have my ogs.
But that was on purpose.
Yep, the OG's were tanks. And you're right, the comfort was less than desirable. So...

Got my playoff 12 cleats in today ... the lace loop things are plastic ... so expect plastic on Taxis just like last years 12s

Last edited:
As of the oast cpl days Oneness, Extra Butter, and one more small shop had them. I grabbed a pair from oneness.

Theyll be showing up at retailers i assume (Richards, Hibbets, Eastbay) ... maybe, probably

I did a search online at each of those shops but no luck... Damn man these are clean AF... They'd be a perfect compliment to my nike ID cleats I have. I gotta find a pair! If it isn't too much trouble, could you shoot me the link? Appreciate it bruh

Last edited:
Would these be considered good trade bait for Playoff 12's or Cool Grey 9's?

excellent idea!! Haha. I've been putting my sz 9 playoffs out there to trade for some Cdp 12's. So far, no offers. I think I'm goin to try again once these release. I for one like the playoffs more than taxis but I drag my heels, so it makes sense to get these instead

Back
Top Bottom