Taxi 12's - December '13

You fellas are sensitive.

His question didn't make any kind of sense..."are they gold or plastic?"...of course they're not gold. They can be gold colored plastic, or even gold colored metal that isn't actually gold...but asking if they're gold or plastic is kind of a loaded question, don't you think?
That's not the point. The point is that you knew what he meant. I knew what he meant. Everyone knew what he meant. 

But you took it as an opportunity to make him look dumb. 

Edit: You apologized which is all good. No intended hate fam. Respect 
pimp.gif

Back to the Taxis fellas

Last edited:
rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 lol not trying to brag, just trying to show I'm not an idiot. And it really does take a lot out of your brain :lol:. No hard feelings man, we are grown men right? Can't be fussin over stuff like that

af1 1982 af1 1982 nah my man, pre-pharmacy/biochem but UCLA and etc require it for biochem majors. It's fun, just annoying when you doing integrals on integrals (insert xzibit meme) trying to keep track of everything

Last edited:
@rapcoz2134 lol not trying to brag, just trying to show I'm not an idiot. And it really does take a lot out of your brain
laugh.gif

@af1 1982 nah my man, pre-pharmacy/biochem but UCLA and etc require it for biochem majors. It's fun, just annoying when you doing integrals on integrals (insert xzibit meme) trying to keep track of everything
Gotcha fam. patrickjmt on youtube if you never need help. PM me as well, I believe I did pretty well in that class when I took it a few semester ago.

But yeah, it's fun because it's intuitive but it just takes an insane amount of focus. 

Gotcha fam. patrickjmt on youtube if you never need help. PM me as well, I believe I did pretty well in that class when I took it a few semester ago.

But yeah, it's fun because it's intuitive but it just takes an insane amount of focus. 
Thanks fam, appreciate that. Gonna go look him up. Barely hanging on with an 89.8 lmao, hoping to finish the semester strong. Good to know this NT world isn't that cold :lol:. NTers still looking out :pimp:

Thanks fam, appreciate that. Gonna go look him up. Barely hanging on with an 89.8 lmao, hoping to finish the semester strong. Good to know this NT world isn't that cold
laugh.gif
. NTers still looking out
pimp.gif
Absolutely man. Always willing to help out NTers, especially ones that come from similar backgrounds. 

And since I'm an Engineering Major, I'm biased towards majors of the sciences. Respect 
pimp.gif

gotta have fun in these stuffy rooms man, too many people taking this stuff way too seriously now days, clownin and coppin are what we should be about, no hate and one love

geraldg2309, were you not the guy that was arguing earlier that they will be made out of metal? Umm...Yeah...
 Still believe they are metal unless you guys have proof they are plastic. I haven't seen any credible evidence as to why they would be plastic besides the post "they are plastic". So those same people have no idea what they are talking about either. I know two people with men's pairs in hand already and claimed they were metal. Unless they have fakes with metal eyelets
 lol cause they are actually metal. @kamuekcmo  was right when I asked him earlier about it. So that will at least speak for the quality (IMO) and appease some OG heads at least a little bit even though leather isn't completely the same.
 lol agreed it is one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard in my life. But I'm sure they will be metal and y'all could quote me and call me out if they aren't and I'll admit it if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

geraldg2309, were you not the guy that was arguing earlier that they will be made out of metal? Umm...Yeah...
Yeah and I'll man up and admit it that I am wrong like I said. You definitely quoted me on it. 
roll.gif
 Though it doesn't make sense how a seller could have a pair with metal eyelets, it is what it is. I'm still holding out for them to be metal (wishful thinking)

Last edited:
well like geraldg2309 geraldg2309 said until we have in hand and actual proof of plastic why not go with metal since his person claims they are, even if the guy is wrong it cant hurt to be hopeful but yeah if the leather is plastic u know the metal will be plastic this time around.

well like geraldg2309 geraldg2309 said until we have in hand and actual proof of plastic why not go with metal since his person claims they are, even if the guy is wrong it cant hurt to be hopeful but yeah if the leather is plastic u know the metal will be plastic this time around.

Jordan brand hasn't used real leather in the longest homie.

Why are we still talking about the metal vs. plastic eyelets :\ why can't we all just get along here

still really on the fence about these, never been a huge fan of the 12s besides the leather black/red colorway. But these do look nice and you can't really go wrong with a black & white sneaker.

will be a game time decision for me especially with the gamma 11s & bred 1s dropping at the end of next month.

still really on the fence about these, never been a huge fan of the 12s besides the leather black/red colorway. But these do look nice and you can't really go wrong with a black & white sneaker.

will be a game time decision for me especially with the gamma 11s & bred 1s dropping at the end of next month.

The result of many years of drug abuse folks.

Don't do drugs, as we can all see it alters your mind from thinking correctly.

I cant do nothing but 
happy.gif
 knowing these drop a week before 2 overly hyped releases

Just hope production #s are enough to make it hassle free on the 14th

These are starting to grow on me, but I may skip if there's an official confirmation from JB that the Black Cat 4's are releasing in January or February. If not, I'll definitely try to grab these.

These are starting to grow on me, but I may skip if there's an official confirmation from JB that the Black Cat 4's are releasing in January or February. If not, I'll definitely try to grab these.

Wow . That is rare thst some prefers a retro plus colorway over an og colorway of air jordans :smile: but i guess u like the 4 more than the 12 generally.

Wow . That is rare thst some prefers a retro plus colorway over an og colorway of air jordans but i guess u like the 4 more than the 12 generally.
Black cat would carry more hype than these, more than likely be more "limited"

early Dec vs Jan/Feb? You could buy both in that 1-2 month span

jumpman cbt2 jumpman cbt2 don't get me wrong, these are a nice pair of classics and I hope they make them just like the OG's and don't ruin them. But, generally I like the 1's*, 3's, 4's*, 5's*, 6's*, 7's*, 10's, and 11's the most (* = extra special). The 12's and 13's look a little too simple.

quise2024 quise2024 I'll probably grab these on a last minute decision, especially since this is a classic colorway and it goes well with everything. Plus, I'm skipping out on the gamma blue 11's, so I'll probably get these along with the Jordan 1 Retro 89 I haven't purchased yet. I want them 1's in the Bred colorway and the White Cements, they look so good. It's just these Taxi's aren't at the top of my list of shoe's that do it for me lol. But they are growing on me, and I like them much better than the 13's at the moment, so it'll be a last minute decision. To what know, the Black Cat 4's aren't confirmed to what I have heard and read, there's no guarantee they'll come out like 06' version anyway so I don't want to be stuck just copping the Powder Blue 3's and then nothing until the 6's starting rolling out. I like copping something dope at least once a month.

Back
Top Bottom