Taxi 12's - December '13

Loved my flu games. can't wait for these just hope the bottom doesn't fade easily and look ashy

Can't wait for these! Then all I need are the real flu games with leather and no emoji's and the white/red pair. This is a top 5 jordan to me!

flu games are trash, just wait for an actual release with leather (its going to happen) that nubuck is horrible on XIIs and they get mad ashy (none of my other XIIs do) and on another point i wish the gamma XIIs were leather cuz id cop that colorway in a heartbeat!

I got the flu games with nubuck to mess around in, that's all the nubuck is good for. It's a pain to maintain.

the ones with nubuck are the only "flu games" the rest are black and red XIIs, not to be a stickler but those were the only ones dubbed that name. i bought them as well and they were so ashy on the midsole that i never wanted to wear them so i got rid of them

The only XII that should have nubuck on them is the black/university blue.

Wish they would retro the Flint Greys

Amen! I have a pair now that is too big for me, and I need to have a pair in rotation. And, honestly, I don't mind the nubuck on the cool grey XII's so much either.

I am officially out of the running to buy these. :frown: have business to take care of that week :frown: so **** pissed...

Damn I need these in my life!! Those would look sick on the field! Where did you find those?
As of the oast cpl days Oneness, Extra Butter, and one more small shop had them. I grabbed a pair from oneness.

Theyll be showing up at retailers i assume (Richards, Hibbets, Eastbay) ... maybe, probably

flu games are trash, just wait for an actual release with leather (its going to happen) that nubuck is horrible on XIIs and they get mad ashy (none of my other XIIs do) and on another point i wish the gamma XIIs were leather cuz id cop that colorway in a heartbeat!

I actually like the nubuck on the cool gray 12's. THey come together perfect and no ashy because they are grey. But I do feel you tho

This is a must cop for me. Very classic shoe and in my eyes, one of the best looking CW for the 12's . MUST COP I'll say it again. Love this shoe!

How much will GS sizes be?
nerd.gif
12/14/13 Air Jordan 12 Retro
130690-125 White/Black-Taxi
$160.00 - Men's
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

via SC

Back
Top Bottom