Takeover > Ether

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Youre right Im getting ahead of the topic with that whos a better rapper, but that baby momma situation is some personal %+$# that has nothing to do with hip hop. It does hurt, personally. But has no clout lyrically/musically.
so what was Ether than?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Its like 2 dudes going in on each other in school in front of the whole cafeteria

Kid #1 (Jay)- Thats why I effed ya girl (fact) You had one hot album in 10 years and I had more than that in 5, I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week(fact) Ya bodyguards oochie wally verse was better than yours....... Basically Jay went in on dude personally and spit real facts

Kid #2 (Nas)- So thats why you gay and you got big lips... o yea you gay, ill shoot you.... and you gay
Pharrel wrecked Kelis so he must be a better rapper than Nas. Having sex has nothing to do with being a better rapper than anyone. According to your logic, if I were to have sex with Beyonce, I'd be the greatest rapper of all time.
69j8mp.jpg
Cam didnt smash Beyonce

At the end of the day, anybody that thinks Jay won that battle has either a listening comprehension disability or a strong disliking toward NaS.

Dude ADMITTED he lost.

I like how this became whether or not Jay lost or not. Its clear Jay felt like he lost, dudes were riding w/ Nas after they heard a song that reminded them ofJHS. Now is today tho, what Jay said still resonates today

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by encore2007

Nas called Jay ugly

Jay broke Nas' career down in a vers
So what did NaS do on "Last Real N Alive" then??...

He broke down the ENTIRE east coast scene... Back to when Stedman was ironing Big Daddy Kane's zoot suits before shows, then he convinced yall Ns he was selling drugs
smh.gif

why do you call him stedman?

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Nas called Jay ugly

He broke down the ENTIRE east coast scene... Back to when Stedman was ironing Big Daddy Kane's zoot suits before shows, then he convinced yall Ns he was selling drugs
smh.gif

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family thatknown for drinking too much.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family that known for drinking too much.
I know whatchu saying. I've never really commented in the music section but I've lurked long enough to know I hate his opinion on music

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family that known for drinking too much.
I know whatchu saying. I've never really commented in the music section but I've lurked long enough to know I hate his opinion on music

I hear ya, but he can actually be tolearable at times, this might not be one of them though. He's okay when he wants to be, he's made some strides forimprovement on here but then all of a sudden he slips up and hits the bottle too hard.

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

You know why he calls him Stedman stop acting stupid and using such a lame simile. You a Jay stan I'd think you'd come up with somethingbetter than that.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

You know why he calls him Stedman stop acting

This.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

This.

Actually I don't, but oh well. Also on a sidenote, you get your wish this weekend CAKE when the Jets face the Colts. We getto see Darrelle Revis shut down Reggie Wayne again, this time there won't be any dispute about an *.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

This.

Actually I don't, but oh well. Also on a sidenote, you get your wish this weekend CAKE when the Jets face the Colts. We get to see Darrelle Revis shut down Reggie Wayne again, this time there won't be any dispute about an *.

Oh Yea It's DEFINITELY On... He's goin in that young 'Rack this weekend boy. I'm not going to front he's going to slow him up, buthe's not going to be able to hold him all game. P is going to find him watch.

As far as the Stedman name... he's referring to the fact that Beyonce made more chop than him this year it was an article about her being the bread winner
laugh.gif

Oh Yea It's DEFINITELY On... He's goin in that young 'Rack this weekend boy. I'm not going to front he's going to slow him up, but he's not going to be able to hold him all game. P is going to find him watch.

I hear ya champ, I don't believe you but I definitely hear you. Not to turn this into the Sports Forum but I'm not even a Jets or Revis fan but thatboy been shutting down anything that moves on that corner this entire year. I like Wayne, but Revis bout to put a lock on him this weekend. You just makesure you don't pull a disappearing act afterwards
happy.gif

*NOW BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING*

As far as the Stedman name... he's referring to the fact that Beyonce made more chop than him this year it was an article about her being the bread winner
laugh.gif

I figured that might be the reason why the Stedman name kept coming up, I didn't want to assume anything but I guessed that might have been the thoughtprocess behind it. Thanks for the official explanation.

Oh Yea It's DEFINITELY On... He's goin in that young 'Rack this weekend boy. I'm not going to front he's going to slow him up, but he's not going to be able to hold him all game. P is going to find him watch.

I hear ya champ, I don't believe you but I definitely hear you. Not to turn this into the Sports Forum but I'm not even a Jets or Revis fan but that boy been shutting down anything that moves on that corner this entire year. I like Wayne, but Revis bout to put a lock on him this weekend. You just make sure you don't pull a disappearing act afterwards
happy.gif

*NOW BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING*

Oh don't worry... If we lose I'll be in S&T talking crazy calling for mogs to be fired/released.... However when we win I'll just say"Touchdown P... MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!"

You should see me after Duke or the Bulls lose... I"m usually LIVID
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm a bears fan by the fact that I can't route against the crib and I hate to see them be $!+ (except for the Cubs, I could give two *%!%# if they everwin the world series... its been a pleasant century so far why not go for 2?)

But I've been a fan of Peyton's since he was wearing #16 getting laid out by UF and Danny Wuerffel ho $!+
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've followed, been a fan of him, and rooted for him his entire career. (Minus the superbowl I was actually unbiased considering it was a lose lose for me)

But yea it helps ease the pain when my bears lose by 3 touch downs to see Peyton throw for 360, 4td's and come away with the win.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I figured that might be the reason why the Stedman name kept coming up, I didn't want to assume anything but I guessed that might have been the thought process behind it. Thanks for the official explanation.

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV, any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy ya shorty Tyco with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with ya money
Shoulda' got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey(your money)
If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup
WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' *!% she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?

Back
Top Bottom