Takeover > Ether

I find what I perceive to be the correlation between people who are big Jay-Z fans and big LeBron James fans interesting...

As for the topic at hand, Jay admitted to defeat... why can't his fan-boys?

And for the record, Blueprint 2 is one of Jay's worst songs... ever. Poor concept, terrible hook, atrocious "accent," cry-baby lyrics, sub-parbeat... I really don't understand how anyone could enjoy that song.

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Do you have a point?

Or do you just not like NaS?

...you;re kidding?

Not at all, but I'll take that response as "No, I don't have a point. I just have a strong disliking towards the GOAT."

LMAO so you're a stan. Should've said so from the beginning before I wasted energy responding.

@ Nas being the goat, the nerve

Ftr, there was a point which you obviously missed. Hate Nas

Stan?

Why, because I can understand which diss track was more effective?

I love both NaS and Jay, but Jay got owned and he admitted it on numerous occasions.

You as a stan came to that conclusion. You speak as if your words are fact but its just an opinion, and even tho you disagree with mine its not a really good one

Jay lost cause most people were behind Gnoz, if anything thats what made him lazy, thinking he was the king of NY, cause now he has to answer to the Camel (or did when he ran DJ). Since stillmatic Nas made one decent album, camel only dropped one dud. I digress. Times have changed, secrets were revealed and the popular vote has been swayed.

The End
nerd.gif
Untitled and Hip Hop is Dead were both excellent records.
Street's Disciple and God's Son were pretty good as well, just not on par with the already mentioned albums, what are you talking about regarding hisdiscography?
tired.gif

Only really bad album he ever released was Nastradamus.

Originally Posted by red mpls

I find what I perceive to be the correlation between people who are big Jay-Z fans and big LeBron James fans interesting...

And for the record, Blueprint 2 is one of Jay's worst songs... ever. Poor concept, terrible hook, atrocious "accent," cry-baby lyrics, sub-par beat... I really don't understand how anyone could enjoy that song.

Im stayin out of this one but...come on man. who you kidding?

Originally Posted by red mpls

And for the record, Blueprint 2 is one of Jay's worst songs... ever. Poor concept, terrible hook, atrocious "accent," cry-baby lyrics, sub-par beat... I really don't understand how anyone could enjoy that song.

Was planning on responding till the BP2 rhetoric.

Originally Posted by Chao

Do you have a point?

Or do you just not like NaS?

...you;re kidding?

Not at all, but I'll take that response as "No, I don't have a point. I just have a strong disliking towards the GOAT."

LMAO so you're a stan. Should've said so from the beginning before I wasted energy responding.

@ Nas being the goat, the nerve

Ftr, there was a point which you obviously missed. Hate Nas

Stan?

Why, because I can understand which diss track was more effective?

I love both NaS and Jay, but Jay got owned and he admitted it on numerous occasions.

You as a stan came to that conclusion. You speak as if your words are fact but its just an opinion, and even tho you disagree with mine its not a really good one

Jay lost cause most people were behind Gnoz, if anything thats what made him lazy, thinking he was the king of NY, cause now he has to answer to the Camel (or did when he ran DJ). Since stillmatic Nas made one decent album, camel only dropped one dud. I digress. Times have changed, secrets were revealed and the popular vote has been swayed.

The End
nerd.gif
Untitled and Hip Hop is Dead were both excellent records.
Street's Disciple and God's Son were pretty good as well, just not on par with the already mentioned albums, what are you talking about regarding his discography?
tired.gif

Only really bad album he ever released was Nastradamus.

Nastradamus is %%@

Streets is %%@

God Son.. is eh to me, I wont say its wack tho.

HHID is a fail

untitled is good I'll agree on that.

Why is it so hard for SOME people to understand ?

Yes, MOST people like Ether better, but that doesnt mean EVERYBODY has to agree with that.

There are just some people who like Takeover better, PERIOD.

That doesnt mean theyre all stans or fanboys or whatever other names u wanna throw around.

Nas ultimately won the Battle, public opinion proves that.

But the thread was about these 2 songs.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Yes, MOST people like Ether better, but that doesnt mean EVERYBODY has to agree with that.

That doesnt mean theyre all stans or fanboys or whatever other names u wanna throw around.

i respect this

i respect this
pretty much....sayin someone is an idiot for liking one song more than the other is far more stanish than anything

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

i respect this
pretty much....sayin someone is an idiot for liking one song more than the other is far more stanish than anything

Not really... Especially in this case, when it comes to diss records, when you say Takeover is better than Ether you have some type of agenda, becausethere's no way an unbias fan of hip hop can listen to BOTH of those records and say Takeover is better... Bar for bar... Its not evendebatable, and the ONLY people who present such threads are people who want to force this agenda of "Takeover" somehow beingbetter... I don't remember someone EVER making a thread claiming "Ether" > "Takeover"... I wonder why??... Sincethis is NaSTalk and all... Since we're all NaS STANS around here...
eyes.gif

We KNOW who the STANS are on here... Its quite plain to see... But I guess NT NEVER gets tired of debatingthe obvious...
smh.gif

whoa, whoa, we're still having this conversation almost a decade later LOL....

*exits out of thread*

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

i respect this

Not really... Especially in this case, when it comes to diss records, when you say Takeover is better than Ether you have some type of agenda, because there's no way an unbias fan of hip hop can listen to BOTH of those records and say Takeover is better... Bar for bar... Its not even debatable, and the ONLY people who present such threads are people who want to force this agenda of "Takeover" somehow being better... I don't remember someone EVER making a thread claiming "Ether" > "Takeover"... I wonder why??... Since this is NaSTalk and all... Since we're all NaS STANS around here...
eyes.gif

We KNOW who the STANS are on here... Its quite plain to see... But I guess NT NEVER gets tired of debating the obvious...
smh.gif

No shots but you're either 14, ruhtarded, or both. My moneys on both

btw, you wouldnt be here typing your fingers off if there wasnt any doubt in your mind
laugh.gif

i respect this

Not really... Especially in this case, when it comes to diss records, when you say Takeover is better than Ether you have some type of agenda, because there's no way an unbias fan of hip hop can listen to BOTH of those records and say Takeover is better... Bar for bar... Its not even debatable, and the ONLY people who present such threads are people who want to force this agenda of "Takeover" somehow being better... I don't remember someone EVER making a thread claiming "Ether" > "Takeover"... I wonder why??... Since this is NaSTalk and all... Since we're all NaS STANS around here...
eyes.gif

We KNOW who the STANS are on here... Its quite plain to see... But I guess NT NEVER gets tired of debating the obvious...
smh.gif

btw, you wouldnt be here typing your fingers off if there wasnt any doubt in your mind
laugh.gif

As I've stated before, you're an IDIOT...

You accuse me of being 14, then RIGHT after you claim I'm typing my fingers off @ the site of a paragraph...
eyes.gif
judging by you're previous posts, it prolly would take ALOT for someone like yourself to "type your fingers off", and type an ENTIRE paragraph that actually made sense, andwasn't over 60% riding another man's private... But for you, you're logic is about as stupid as your attempts @ humor... I'd hope you aresmarter than you appear to me online...
smh.gif

After starting a PATHETIC thread we've discussed for the 100th time on here... You're a amatuer TROLL, and a proven@#+! rider...

i respect this

eyes.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

As I've stated before, you're an IDIOT...

You accuse me of being 14, then RIGHT after you claim I'm typing my fingers off @ the site of a paragraph...
eyes.gif
judging by you're previous posts, it prolly would take A LOT for someone like yourself to "type your fingers off", and type an ENTIRE paragraph that actually made sense, and wasn't over 60% riding another man's private... But for you, you're logic is about as stupid as your attempts @ humor... I'd hope you are smarter than you appear to me online...
smh.gif

After starting a PATHETIC thread we've discussed for the 100th time on here... You're a amatuer TROLL, and a proven @#+! rider...

Fam your paragraph is filled with smiley faces and bolded words as if anything you put emphasis is on is really true. Calling me a troll when its a genuinedebate??? I didnt come on here all aggy because I have a different opinion, many people have come on here stated their case, agreed and disagreed w/ me but youand the starks !+% got butt tight. I wont call you a troll, I'll leave it to you to come up w/ that conclusion. I don't stan for either btw

Nay, I honestly don't know why you're wasting your time.

laugh.gif

I looked @ his response and said the same thing
laugh.gif

Business is WAAAY too slow right now, so I'm jus killin time... (& brain cells +!!%!# with this dweeb)

Nay, I honestly don't know why you're wasting your time.

laugh.gif
So stop posting.. are my words making so angry that you have to respond? lol

Lets dead it right now, lets see what happens next
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Oh Yea It's DEFINITELY On... He's goin in that young 'Rack this weekend boy. I'm not going to front he's going to slow him up, but he's not going to be able to hold him all game. P is going to find him watch.

I hear ya champ, I don't believe you but I definitely hear you. Not to turn this into the Sports Forum but I'm not even a Jets or Revis fan but that boy been shutting down anything that moves on that corner this entire year. I like Wayne, but Revis bout to put a lock on him this weekend. You just make sure you don't pull a disappearing act afterwards
happy.gif

*NOW BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING*

Oh don't worry... If we lose I'll be in S&T talking crazy calling for mogs to be fired/released.... However when we win I'll just say"Touchdown P... MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!"

You should see me after Duke or the Bulls lose... I"m usually LIVID
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Touchdown P... MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom