Takeover > Ether

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Do you have a point?

Or do you just not like NaS?

...you;re kidding?

Not at all, but I'll take that response as "No, I don't have a point. I just have a strong disliking towards the GOAT."

LMAO so you're a stan. Should've said so from the beginning before I wasted energy responding.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Nas being the goat, the nerve
laugh.gif

Ftr, there was a point which you obviously missed. Hate Nas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Since "Ether" is all childish as you IDIOT Jay Z Stedman *$%# suckers are trying to indicate...

Is "Hit Em Up" just childish jabs?? Pac called BIG fat, Lil Kim ugly, and Junior Mafia fake (amungst other idiotic things)...

Is "The Bridge Is Over" childish cause KRS One was sayin Shante was only good for "steady pumpin"... Sayin Shan's people was on crack??

I mean yall cats are ******ed, period, and obviously don't understand the BASICS of a rap battle, & its the simple fact that "Ether" was directed @ Camel Stedman that yall wanna discredit, had this been a diss to 50 Cent or ANYone else, you %%*$+ (cause thats what you are) would be praising it as if it was the 2nd coming, but since its putting Camel Stedman in his place, and nearly brought his OLD @+@ to tears you guys wanna act as if its not a DOPE record?? I mean the song WILL live in hip hop history as one of the BEST diss records EVER, there's no disputing that, the greater majority of NON *$%# riding, sheterosexual male fans will agree 9 times out of 10 with that...

We go through this every few months, to the point where we've broke down BOTH records word for word to check for validity, and you guys KNOW the $%%+ NaS was sayin about dude for the most part was true, you guys just point to 2 or 3 lines (Most specifically the AIDS line, which has been disproven already)... The validity of the record was confirmed by Calvin Klien, someone that sold drugs in REAL life, and not just in his raps, he lived the life Jay Z Stedman perpertrates in his rhymes, he was movin bricks when Jay Z Stedman was just being the BUDDY hustler he is rapping about ridin in OTHER Ns Beamers, back when he was supposidly losing "92 bricks" and $%%+... Come on Camel Stedman... WE DONT BELIEVE YOU... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE... The Ns he said he was runnin with won't confirm the BS he laces his rhymes with, Klein has no reason to lie, he had CAKE back when Jay Z Stedman was lying about hustling, and he has CAKE now, and most importantly he has respect... All them Ns Jay Stedman is braggin about runnin with write him off as nothing but BUDDY hustler...

Yall Ns is REAL corny, just give it up, we understand you LOVE the dude and all... I'm sure he appreciates the support, but just keep it REAL...

Cool story bro (c) ag

Since "Ether" is all childish as you IDIOT Jay Z Stedman *$%# suckers are trying to indicate...

Is "Hit Em Up" just childish jabs?? Pac called BIG fat, Lil Kim ugly, and Junior Mafia fake (amungst other idiotic things)...

Is "The Bridge Is Over" childish cause KRS One was sayin Shante was only good for "steady pumpin"... Sayin Shan's people was on
crack??

I mean yall cats are ******ed, period, and obviously don't understand the BASICS of a rap battle, & its the simple fact that
"Ether" was directed @ Camel Stedman that yall wanna discredit, had this been a diss to 50 Cent or ANYone else, you
%%*$+ (cause thats what you are) would be praising it as if it was the 2nd coming, but since its putting Camel Stedman in his place, and
nearly brought his OLD @+@ to tears you guys wanna act as if its not a DOPE record?? I mean the song WILL live in hip hop
history as one of the BEST diss records EVER, there's no disputing that, the greater majority of NON
*$%# riding, sheterosexual male fans will agree 9 times out of 10 with that...

We go through this every few months, to the point where we've broke down BOTH records word for word to check for validity, and you guys
KNOW the $%%+ NaS was sayin about dude for the most part was true, you guys just point to 2 or 3 lines (Most specifically the AIDS line, which
has been disproven already)... The validity of the record was confirmed by Calvin Klien, someone that sold drugs in REAL life, and not just in
his raps, he lived the life Jay Z Stedman perpertrates in his rhymes, he was movin bricks when Jay Z Stedman was just being
the BUDDY hustler he is rapping about ridin in OTHER Ns Beamers, back when he was supposidly losing "92 bricks" and
$%%+... Come on Camel Stedman... WE DONT BELIEVE YOU... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE... The Ns he said he was runnin with won't
confirm the BS he laces his rhymes with, Klein has no reason to lie, he had CAKE back when Jay Z Stedman was lying about
hustling, and he has CAKE now, and most importantly he has respect... All them Ns Jay Stedman is braggin about runnin with
write him off as nothing but BUDDY hustler...

Yall Ns is REAL corny, just give it up, we understand you LOVE the dude and all... I'm sure he appreciates the support,
but just keep it REAL...

Cool story bro (c) ag

roll.gif

Homie had nothing to say back

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Is "The Bridge Is Over" childish cause KRS One was sayin Shante was only good for "steady pumpin"... Sayin Shan's people was on
crack??

I mean yall cats are ******ed, period, and obviously don't understand the BASICS of a rap battle, & its the simple fact that
"Ether" was directed @ Camel Stedman that yall wanna discredit, had this been a diss to 50 Cent or ANYone else, you
%%*$+ (cause thats what you are) would be praising it as if it was the 2nd coming, but since its putting Camel Stedman in his place, and
nearly brought his OLD @+@ to tears you guys wanna act as if its not a DOPE record?? I mean the song WILL live in hip hop
history as one of the BEST diss records EVER, there's no disputing that, the greater majority of NON
*$%# riding, sheterosexual male fans will agree 9 times out of 10 with that...

We go through this every few months, to the point where we've broke down BOTH records word for word to check for validity, and you guys
KNOW the $%%+ NaS was sayin about dude for the most part was true, you guys just point to 2 or 3 lines (Most specifically the AIDS line, which
has been disproven already)... The validity of the record was confirmed by Calvin Klien, someone that sold drugs in REAL life, and not just in
his raps, he lived the life Jay Z Stedman perpertrates in his rhymes, he was movin bricks when Jay Z Stedman was just being
the BUDDY hustler he is rapping about ridin in OTHER Ns Beamers, back when he was supposidly losing "92 bricks" and
$%%+... Come on Camel Stedman... WE DONT BELIEVE YOU... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE... The Ns he said he was runnin with won't
confirm the BS he laces his rhymes with, Klein has no reason to lie, he had CAKE back when Jay Z Stedman was lying about
hustling, and he has CAKE now, and most importantly he has respect... All them Ns Jay Stedman is braggin about runnin with
write him off as nothing but BUDDY hustler...

Yall Ns is REAL corny, just give it up, we understand you LOVE the dude and all... I'm sure he appreciates the support,
but just keep it REAL...

Cool story bro (c) ag

roll.gif

Homie had nothing to say back

roll.gif

U right

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

damn i gotta be a @!%+ ridin !##$* cuz i like one song more than another....thats deep

NO...

You're an IDIOT for liking Takeover more, you're a $%$% rider when you discredit "Ether", and theoverall greatness of the record...

That's the difference, NOBODY is discrediting Takeover, as gay as Jay Stedman is, you can't really front on the record, it was DOPE, it waseffective (may not be the MOST valid record in the world), but not all battles are based on 100% facts, thats somethinthat has rang true throughout the history of hip hop, weather its @ a park jam, or on a track... I mean if we did a FACT check on every diss record, what would be average throughout hip hop history?? Maybe 60% (if that)... How many diss records inthe history of the genre could we enjoy according to the Stedman-Centric way of thinking??

hennySMASH wrote:

U right
ANOTHER IDIOT...
smh.gif

Everytime this thread comes up, I always expect it to be no longer than 2 pages

.....Needless to say i am wrong everytime

As I said earlier......................

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family that known for drinking too much.

He's okay when he wants to be, he's made some strides for improvement on here but then all of a sudden he slips up and hits the bottle too hard.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

damn i gotta be a @!%+ ridin !##$* cuz i like one song more than another....thats deep

NO...

You're an IDIOT for liking Takeover more, you're a $%$% rider when you discredit "Ether", and the overall greatness of the record...

That's the difference, NOBODY is discrediting Takeover, as gay as Jay Stedman is, you can't really front on the record, it was DOPE, it was effective (may not be the MOST valid record in the world), but not all battles are based on 100% facts, thats somethin that has rang true throughout the history of hip hop, weather its @ a park jam, or on a track... I mean if we did a FACT check on every diss record, what would be average throughout hip hop history?? Maybe 60% (if that)... How many diss records in the history of the genre could we enjoy according to the Stedman-Centric way of thinking??

hennySMASH wrote:

U right
ANOTHER IDIOT...
smh.gif

How old are you b?

Do you have a point?

...you;re kidding?

Not at all, but I'll take that response as "No, I don't have a point. I just have a strong disliking towards the GOAT."

LMAO so you're a stan. Should've said so from the beginning before I wasted energy responding.

Stan?

Why, because I can understand which diss track was more effective?

I love both NaS and Jay, but Jay got owned and he admitted it on numerous occasions.

The fact that Jay went and made Super ugly after hearing Takeover proved he lost, dude was hurt and took the rap beef personal
Basically took the coward's route...It's basically like seeing a girl u wanna smash but u see a dude tryna smash too and u kno the dude has a girl so ugo and tell dude's girl hes cheating
laugh.gif
...(Dont ask why I used that as an example but u know what I mean) and on Blueprint2, Jay pretty much stated he lost the battle.

Man, this ##!# should not even be up for discussion...like dude said earlier....

Nas won that battle, Jay won the war.
/Thread

Do you have a point?

...you;re kidding?

Stan?

Why, because I can understand which diss track was more effective?

I love both NaS and Jay, but Jay got owned and he admitted it on numerous occasions.

You as a stan came to that conclusion. You speak as if your words are fact but its just an opinion, and even tho you disagree with mine its not a reallygood one

Jay lost cause most people were behind Gnoz, if anything thats what made him lazy, thinking he was the king of NY, cause now he has to answer to the Camel(or did when he ran DJ). Since stillmatic Nas made one decent album, camel only dropped one dud. I digress. Times have changed, secrets were revealed and thepopular vote has been swayed.

The End
nerd.gif

You as a stan came to that conclusion. You speak as if your words are fact but its just an opinion, and even tho you disagree with mine its not a really good one
Jay lost. cause most people were behind Gnoz, if anything thats what made him lazy, thinking he was the king of NY, cause now he has to answer to the Camel (or did when he ran DJ). Since stillmatic Nas made one decent album, camel only dropped one dud. I digress. Times have changed, secrets were revealed and the popular vote has been swayed.

The End.

Just had to make some adjustments.

Now you're 100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom