T.I is trash

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll _s frontin'

Paper Trail was damn near a classic album. He yapped on that !@+. I just dont know if there's a market for him. And from what I hear, they're trying to get him for a third or 4th quarter release (which we all know will be bumped to late winter/spring next year).

But this guy is usually right though...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll _s frontin'

Paper Trail was damn near a classic album. He yapped on that !@+. I just dont know if there's a market for him. And from what I hear, they're trying to get him for a third or 4th quarter release (which we all know will be bumped to late winter/spring next year).

But this guy is usually right though...
pimp.gif

T.I. is dope, but since he's been out he hasn't put out anything that really wow'd me.

I think he's just a little rusty. He'll be back in no time.

T.I. is dope, but since he's been out he hasn't put out anything that really wow'd me.

I think he's just a little rusty. He'll be back in no time.

Damn, people are really faking on Clifford like that now?

Rap fans are fickle.

Rap fans are fickle.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Rap fans are fickle.

Some of these comments are just non sense. Ok, tip dont spit hella punch lines and if thats not your thing I get it.

But for you to call him TRASH and bump Waka is funny.

Like stated in a previous post. T.I.P. been top 5 since 2003 easily.

And no he didn't snitch, he was a witness. How you snitch on someone who is already caught? And how do you snitch on someone who killed yo best friend?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Rap fans are fickle.

Some of these comments are just non sense. Ok, tip dont spit hella punch lines and if thats not your thing I get it.

But for you to call him TRASH and bump Waka is funny.

Like stated in a previous post. T.I.P. been top 5 since 2003 easily.

And no he didn't snitch, he was a witness. How you snitch on someone who is already caught? And how do you snitch on someone who killed yo best friend?

Are some of yall %!#@@! serious in this thread?

Yall gonna sit there and act like Im Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend didnt exist? Anyone of these albums !%%* on your favorite rappers album easily

Sounds to me like most of yall dudes aint listen to tip till his recent works because this thread wouldnt even have been made if this wasnt the case

Are some of yall %!#@@! serious in this thread?

Yall gonna sit there and act like Im Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend didnt exist? Anyone of these albums !%%* on your favorite rappers album easily

Sounds to me like most of yall dudes aint listen to tip till his recent works because this thread wouldnt even have been made if this wasnt the case

people keep bringin up the past... we're talkin about now... july 4th in 2010 tip is garbage... he hasnt made 1 good song since he's been home... he on that bs fast rappin/yellin #@*%... that #@*% is dead... ti need to come back wit the real ti asap or he's done...

cats act like tip dont already have wack !!* albums like king and ti vs tip... #@*% imo he was wack on im serious too... wack !!* flow and #@*%...

"u gone need a track from god featuring jesus and jay-z"
indifferent.gif

people keep bringin up the past... we're talkin about now... july 4th in 2010 tip is garbage... he hasnt made 1 good song since he's been home... he on that bs fast rappin/yellin #@*%... that #@*% is dead... ti need to come back wit the real ti asap or he's done...

cats act like tip dont already have wack !!* albums like king and ti vs tip... #@*% imo he was wack on im serious too... wack !!* flow and #@*%...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hope your not serious

laugh.gif
nah your not serious

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hope your not serious

laugh.gif
nah your not serious

I mean Damn just wait til see how the album sounds when it drops to make assumptions like this..but I admit I wasn't to happy with the mixtape

I mean Damn just wait til see how the album sounds when it drops to make assumptions like this..but I admit I wasn't to happy with the mixtape

Hold, did son just call King trash, when it was arguably his BEST album, and easily the most inspired?

Back
Top Bottom