T.I is trash

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I swear negroes don't even listen to lyrics and the intricacies of the content.
smh.gif

Did dis dude just type dis?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

listening he's never really been good. After "What You Know' everyone just started hyping him up discuss 

DING DING DING
He's definitely not trash, but he is easily the most overrated rapper. 

drake-lil-wayne.jpg

co-sign.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

listening he's never really been good. After "What You Know' everyone just started hyping him up discuss 

DING DING DING
He's definitely not trash, but he is easily the most overrated rapper. 

drake-lil-wayne.jpg

co-sign.

He's not trash...but if he never made another song, I wouldn't care. Actually, if I never heard him, I wouldn't feel as though I missed something.

He's not trash...but if he never made another song, I wouldn't care. Actually, if I never heard him, I wouldn't feel as though I missed something.

TI is a snitch but he's good in my book as an artist. His earlier work is piffington... Haven't heard the new stuff post jail

TI is a snitch but he's good in my book as an artist. His earlier work is piffington... Haven't heard the new stuff post jail

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Damn... this is exactly how I feel.  Couldn't have said it better myself

Favorite T.I album is I'm Serious
Never really felt compelled to listen to his more recent stuff

Favorite T.I album is I'm Serious
Never really felt compelled to listen to his more recent stuff

I really used to think he was wack too but I was oh so wrong TI is dope! He just really really had to grown on me, he is pretty consistent. When I first heard him I didn't think he would be as big as he is today. He has become one of my favorites.

I really used to think he was wack too but I was oh so wrong TI is dope! He just really really had to grown on me, he is pretty consistent. When I first heard him I didn't think he would be as big as he is today. He has become one of my favorites.

T.I. is SOOOOOOOOO OVERRATED. I only check for his material because he is such a big artist in music... But I don't think he can spit, he's what NT'ers think of Soulja boy, but just to me... (I dunno if that went over ya'll heads
eyes.gif
).

But T.I. has the song making ability, that I can't deny and hate on...

T.I. is SOOOOOOOOO OVERRATED. I only check for his material because he is such a big artist in music... But I don't think he can spit, he's what NT'ers think of Soulja boy, but just to me... (I dunno if that went over ya'll heads
eyes.gif
).

But T.I. has the song making ability, that I can't deny and hate on...

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

indifferent.gif
 you guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Naw I'm playin' y'all.  Your ears and mine just like different @*+@.  

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

indifferent.gif
 you guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Naw I'm playin' y'all.  Your ears and mine just like different @*+@.  

He's hasn't mattered since King..imo. Im back is buns and so is that song w/ Keri

trap muzik
king
the leak

roll.gif
at "!+$# a mixtape" showing he still got it.

Back
Top Bottom