Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by xilegacy

http://www.flightclub.com...ny&c=aj&i=010953

No. And that pair is a numbered 326 of 529 sz13

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.
i got offered 1700 last week...

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.
flight club prices =/= market prices

you toss those on ebay and you ain't crackin a G

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?
You always have hypocrites talking big and they forget that their past is online and it comes back to bite them in the *@+. You are guilty of doing the same exact thing you talking down on, it makes no sense.

Elaborate for me of what im guilty of. Kinda lost there

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?
You always have hypocrites talking big and they forget that their past is online and it comes back to bite them in the *@+. You are guilty of doing the same exact thing you talking down on, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Word, because many people still use ebay to buy kicks and are constantly searching for that one product that is never up in their size. And as a result ebay is usable as a good judge of market value, right?

Right?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what shoe are you guys talking about ?

318474061a.JPG

Word, because many people still use ebay to buy kicks and are constantly searching for that one product that is never up in their size. And as a result ebay is usable as a good judge of market value, right?

Right?

318474061a.JPG

oh i got the white/blue colorway ds in a size 9 whats the going price for now ?
i'll move my pair for a G 
happy.gif

BTW whats this got to do with lady gaga and supreme 

318474061a.JPG

oh i got the white/blue colorway ds in a size 9 whats the going price for now ?
i'll move my pair for a G 
happy.gif

BTW whats this got to do with lady gaga and supreme 

Right?
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

dont patronize me sir...fact are facts, those kicks suffered SERIOUS value erosion...da last pair on ebay that sold didn't even fetch 500 bucks.
laugh.gif

ebay is STILL da standard all secondary market items are measured by for da most part...face it buddy, you should've cashed out when they were hot...now they're just

yesterdays news.

Right?

dont patronize me sir...fact are facts, those kicks suffered SERIOUS value erosion...da last pair on ebay that sold didn't even fetch 500 bucks.
laugh.gif

ebay is STILL da standard all secondary market items are measured by for da most part...face it buddy, you should've cashed out when they were hot...now they're just

yesterdays news.

Really?

I was agreeing with you. It was directed towards dude that was going in ksteezy for working 3 jobs and talking about priorities when he was camping out for 5 days.

Really?

I was agreeing with you. It was directed towards dude that was going in ksteezy for working 3 jobs and talking about priorities when he was camping out for 5 days.

its true

you be lucky to for $600.00 for the black/red pair

when these released i was done with sleeping in the streets for sneakers 
i'll wait a few hours but i dont really resell anymore 

but you never know what you can get when a shoe is hot

its true

you be lucky to for $600.00 for the black/red pair

when these released i was done with sleeping in the streets for sneakers 
i'll wait a few hours but i dont really resell anymore 

but you never know what you can get when a shoe is hot

Right?

laugh.gif

yesterdays news.
roll.gif
Son talking about getting offered 1700 for his sz 13 when they going rate is 800. Here is a sz 13 for 850 on another rape website. Quit making up stuff to make a point. No one is paying you 1700 for your pair and if they did you would have taken it.

http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-1308-18-air-jordan-xx3-premier-black-red.aspx

Right?

laugh.gif

yesterdays news.
roll.gif
Son talking about getting offered 1700 for his sz 13 when they going rate is 800. Here is a sz 13 for 850 on another rape website. Quit making up stuff to make a point. No one is paying you 1700 for your pair and if they did you would have taken it.

http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-1308-18-air-jordan-xx3-premier-black-red.aspx

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY.

EDIT : those 23's are wack anyway they can Premiere these nuts to keep it trill.

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY.

EDIT : those 23's are wack anyway they can Premiere these nuts to keep it trill.

Back
Top Bottom