Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

I figured I might as well start camping out in front of Supreme now cause the hype is going to be crazy.
Imagine how surprised I was to get here and see that I am number 3 in line, behind Kampout kid and Patrick Bateman.

I figured I might as well start camping out in front of Supreme now cause the hype is going to be crazy.
Imagine how surprised I was to get here and see that I am number 3 in line, behind Kampout kid and Patrick Bateman.

Props to Ksteezy for shutting oh boy down. How you gonna make fun of someone for having 3 jobs, if his parents knew he just had a convo with someone with 3 jobs they would've told him to make him his bestfriend. Lol.

Props to Ksteezy for shutting oh boy down. How you gonna make fun of someone for having 3 jobs, if his parents knew he just had a convo with someone with 3 jobs they would've told him to make him his bestfriend. Lol.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with ksteezy working 3 jobs,as a matter of fact that's a pretty commendable thing to do to be able to pay for his wedding. 

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with ksteezy working 3 jobs,as a matter of fact that's a pretty commendable thing to do to be able to pay for his wedding. 

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

Props to Ksteezy for shutting oh boy down.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh rly? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He did a good job at hurting my feelings. [/color]
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The dude tells others to prioritize their +!%#, I tell him has some nerve to do so, and I get attacked.. Now dude has a defense team bigger than OJs.. Some of you kill me.  [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

Props to Ksteezy for shutting oh boy down.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh rly? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He did a good job at hurting my feelings. [/color]
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The dude tells others to prioritize their +!%#, I tell him has some nerve to do so, and I get attacked.. Now dude has a defense team bigger than OJs.. Some of you kill me.  [/color]
laugh.gif

I didn't read the whole thread, I just read through trying to understand how this jumped so much.
And from what I understand you tried getting on dude for having 3 jobs, most peple are too lazy to get up and find one job let alone 3 so I don't see your logic in talking about prioritizing

I didn't read the whole thread, I just read through trying to understand how this jumped so much.
And from what I understand you tried getting on dude for having 3 jobs, most peple are too lazy to get up and find one job let alone 3 so I don't see your logic in talking about prioritizing

Originally Posted by omgitswes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Precedence, especially established by order of importance or urgency"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter. At the end of the day, son has his life and I have mines and this really isn't going anywhere, just a bunch of back and forth about working 3 jobs. Yall can have it.
glasses.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by omgitswes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Precedence, especially established by order of importance or urgency"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter. At the end of the day, son has his life and I have mines and this really isn't going anywhere, just a bunch of back and forth about working 3 jobs. Yall can have it.
glasses.gif

[/color]

Patrick Bateman wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter.
[/color]
My dude is living in Utopia.
No wonder he cant emphatize with Ksteezys ghetto, hard workin self.

Patrick Bateman wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter.
[/color]
My dude is living in Utopia.
No wonder he cant emphatize with Ksteezys ghetto, hard workin self.

i would find her less annoying if she wasn't so ugly.
i like supereme's plain hoodys and outerwear.

i would find her less annoying if she wasn't so ugly.
i like supereme's plain hoodys and outerwear.

Back
Top Bottom