Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by xilegacy

roll.gif
Son talking about getting offered 1700 for his sz 13 when they going rate is 800. Here is a sz 13 for 850 on another rape website. Quit making up stuff to make a point. No one is paying you 1700 for your pair and if they did you would have taken it.

http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-1308-18-air-jordan-xx3-premier-black-red.aspx

Word, because I need the money.

laugh.gif

Edit - And ninjaheightz, i didn't read any of that $%*+ because your typing gives me a headache

roll.gif
Son talking about getting offered 1700 for his sz 13 when they going rate is 800. Here is a sz 13 for 850 on another rape website. Quit making up stuff to make a point. No one is paying you 1700 for your pair and if they did you would have taken it.

laugh.gif

Edit - And ninjaheightz, i didn't read any of that $%*+ because your typing gives me a headache

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

http://www.flightclub.com...ny&c=aj&i=010953

No. And that pair is a numbered 326 of 529 sz13

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.
i got offered 1700 last week...

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.
flight club prices =/= market prices

you toss those on ebay and you ain't crackin a G
Word, because many people still use ebay to buy kicks and are constantly searching for that one product that is never up in their size. And as a result ebay is usable as a good judge of market value, right?

Right?
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

dont patronize me sir...fact are facts, those kicks suffered SERIOUS value erosion...da last pair on ebay that sold didn't even fetch 500 bucks.
laugh.gif

ebay is STILL da standard all secondary market items are measured by for da most part...face it buddy, you should've cashed out when they were hot...now they're just

yesterdays news.
roll.gif

got em
laugh.gif

and thats on a rape site, so you know market value about 350-450 TOPS for em....kampout kid looks like its back to da drawing board for you...unless kanye decides

to rock those fugly joints with some skinny jeans anytime soon...
laugh.gif

http://www.flightclub.com...ny&c=aj&i=010953

No. And that pair is a numbered 326 of 529 sz13

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.
i got offered 1700 last week...

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.
flight club prices =/= market prices

you toss those on ebay and you ain't crackin a G
Word, because many people still use ebay to buy kicks and are constantly searching for that one product that is never up in their size. And as a result ebay is usable as a good judge of market value, right?

Right?
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

dont patronize me sir...fact are facts, those kicks suffered SERIOUS value erosion...da last pair on ebay that sold didn't even fetch 500 bucks.
laugh.gif

ebay is STILL da standard all secondary market items are measured by for da most part...face it buddy, you should've cashed out when they were hot...now they're just

yesterdays news.
roll.gif

got em
laugh.gif

and thats on a rape site, so you know market value about 350-450 TOPS for em....kampout kid looks like its back to da drawing board for you...unless kanye decides

to rock those fugly joints with some skinny jeans anytime soon...
laugh.gif

I have no problem with kampoutkid BUT I hate when people mention what they've been offered... yet they still have the kicks.

some I$$ stuff right there. most of the time those same kids camp out 3 days for 1 yeezy and walk right past Footlocker on a 50

I have no problem with kampoutkid BUT I hate when people mention what they've been offered... yet they still have the kicks.

some I$$ stuff right there. most of the time those same kids camp out 3 days for 1 yeezy and walk right past Footlocker on a 50

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You keep saying you don't need the money but all your actions say otherwise. You talk like you are rich, your not and if you were you wouldn't camp for street gear.
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm going to bed.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You keep saying you don't need the money but all your actions say otherwise. You talk like you are rich, your not and if you were you wouldn't camp for street gear.
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm going to bed.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg

son was "offered" 1700...and he said no? yet someone who's brain dead on LSD would've been sold em, and bought em back for 800 on kixclusive...

but we're gonna keep pretending someone offered you nearly 2 grand for kicks that ain't even worth 5 bills..
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg

son was "offered" 1700...and he said no? yet someone who's brain dead on LSD would've been sold em, and bought em back for 800 on kixclusive...

but we're gonna keep pretending someone offered you nearly 2 grand for kicks that ain't even worth 5 bills..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+
why is he taking offers if he wasnt ready to sell?

what offer was he waiting for if 1.7k wasnt enough?

like I said no shots at you Just, but I see this all day on I$$ and it irks me so much 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+

like I said no shots at you Just, but I see this all day on I$$ and it irks me so much 
laugh.gif

the last numbered original Jordan 1 of 13 pairs sold to the public mean something to me..and if you think Danny has them in a 13...order them and see what happens
laugh.gif

edit - i wasnt taking offers...dude was on the footlocker line for them 2 yrs ago and didnt get his size(13) i was at footaction but i was going back and forth....we were chatting it up while we were waiting for foams and he took out the cash and offered to pay for gas to brooklyn and back

the last numbered original Jordan 1 of 13 pairs sold to the public mean something to me..and if you think Danny has them in a 13...order them and see what happens
laugh.gif

edit - i wasnt taking offers...dude was on the footlocker line for them 2 yrs ago and didnt get his size(13) i was at footaction but i was going back and forth....we were chatting it up while we were waiting for foams and he took out the cash and offered to pay for gas to brooklyn and back

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
+

laugh.gif
word, dumb *+% NTers do that *#+@.

talkin bout i was "offered so and so"

#!# you waitin for? is this real life ebay? a year later kid still has the shoes.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
+

laugh.gif
word, dumb *+% NTers do that *#+@.

talkin bout i was "offered so and so"

#!# you waitin for? is this real life ebay? a year later kid still has the shoes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys are the best....carry on just getting my post count up, but might I add
ksteezy wrote:

My man, how much do you really know about me??...you are really going to assume I don't have a career and that's why YOU think I had to work 3 jobs??...are you %$!%+ kidding me??
roll.gif
No bragging, but since you seem to have me figured out I'll give you an insight of my life, so that you don't ever make yourself look like an idiot.I've been a respiratory therapist for 6 years, yes look it up, it's a career for which you must go to college and then get liscence by the state just like a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc would have to...I work 3 shifts a week in my full time and 2 in my partime, so in reality I only work five days a week, sometimes less if I do 24 hours straight which I do with ease...the third job is just a perdiem, I made 100k last year and that's just having worked all three jobs for half the year, for a 28 year old I like to think that's a great income...I OWN my place, no rent, mortgage. I OWN my 40k car, I take care of my mother and my wife and I do this with ease....hope that cleared up any misconceptions you had about me. This dude don't know me from a hole in a wall and since I've been on NT doesn't pass the opportunity to attempt and pull my card, typing in red really got you feeling e-mighty.::tongue:redicts my post to be followed by either a cool story, you mad, or a slashed post::

SWAG 
pimp.gif

It saddens me when people who haven't worked a day in their lives have the nerve to talk smack about the next man...and if you feel offended by this, you should. Just saying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys are the best....carry on just getting my post count up, but might I add
ksteezy wrote:

My man, how much do you really know about me??...you are really going to assume I don't have a career and that's why YOU think I had to work 3 jobs??...are you %$!%+ kidding me??
roll.gif
No bragging, but since you seem to have me figured out I'll give you an insight of my life, so that you don't ever make yourself look like an idiot.I've been a respiratory therapist for 6 years, yes look it up, it's a career for which you must go to college and then get liscence by the state just like a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc would have to...I work 3 shifts a week in my full time and 2 in my partime, so in reality I only work five days a week, sometimes less if I do 24 hours straight which I do with ease...the third job is just a perdiem, I made 100k last year and that's just having worked all three jobs for half the year, for a 28 year old I like to think that's a great income...I OWN my place, no rent, mortgage. I OWN my 40k car, I take care of my mother and my wife and I do this with ease....hope that cleared up any misconceptions you had about me. This dude don't know me from a hole in a wall and since I've been on NT doesn't pass the opportunity to attempt and pull my card, typing in red really got you feeling e-mighty.::tongue:redicts my post to be followed by either a cool story, you mad, or a slashed post::

SWAG 
pimp.gif

It saddens me when people who haven't worked a day in their lives have the nerve to talk smack about the next man...and if you feel offended by this, you should. Just saying

You  really should've sold them when they were still hot.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with ksteezy working 3 jobs,as a matter of fact that's a pretty commendable thing to do to be able to pay for his wedding. How are you clowning a man on working 3 jobs with his time to make his money when you stayed in line 5 days for some premiers?

You  really should've sold them when they were still hot.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with ksteezy working 3 jobs,as a matter of fact that's a pretty commendable thing to do to be able to pay for his wedding. How are you clowning a man on working 3 jobs with his time to make his money when you stayed in line 5 days for some premiers?

Back
Top Bottom