Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Why are you guys arguing over how a guy gets his money, how many job one works, someone's supposed name and all this gibberish? 
laugh.gif

*eats popcorn*

Why are you guys arguing over how a guy gets his money, how many job one works, someone's supposed name and all this gibberish? 
laugh.gif

*eats popcorn*

Originally Posted by moneymike88

http://www.flightclub.com...ny&c=aj&i=010953

No. And that pair is a numbered 326 of 529 sz13

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.

That was a year ago and it was 1 pair that went for 1500 after fc takes it's cut you get 1200. That 1 pair don't make it the going rate. The going rate is about 850 and after fc takes their cut you are left with 680 and top of that FC is only able to get these high prices because of their rich/celebrity clientele. Can you show me 1 pair that went for even 1k on ebay in the last month? You can't. Don't give me charts from a year ago when we talking about the present.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

i got offered 1700 last week...

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.

And the going rate depends on the size you have for sale. This is something that even you should know.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?
You always have hypocrites talking big and they forget that their past is online and it comes back to bite them in the *@+. You are guilty of doing the same exact thing you talking down on, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?
You always have hypocrites talking big and they forget that their past is online and it comes back to bite them in the *@+. You are guilty of doing the same exact thing you talking down on, it makes no sense.

User Patrick Bateman is not a "man" though guys, he's obviously just a kid with no idea of what life is about...ohh the luxury of having enough time in your hands to camp out for 5 days...soooo many other things I can find to do if I had that kind of free time
eek.gif

Glad to see some mature heads on here who understand what's like to bust your !## for everything you got
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm sure you did. I get ******ed offers on things as well but people never follow through.

I'm sure you did. I get ******ed offers on things as well but people never follow through.

User Patrick Bateman is not a "man" though guys, he's obviously just a kid with no idea of what life is about...ohh the luxury of having enough time in your hands to camp out for 5 days...soooo many other things I can find to do if I had that kind of free time
eek.gif

Glad to see some mature heads on here who understand what's like to bust your !## for everything you got
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

how often do they count out the cash in front of you and hand it to you in expectations that you will return with the product?

how often do they count out the cash in front of you and hand it to you in expectations that you will return with the product?

Back
Top Bottom