Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

I cant lie i thought the pats would win by 3pts... But i was happy that the NFC got one maybe they can get some respect now....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still can't believe what happened last night
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a damn game
pimp.gif
I wish i was in NY so i could go to the parade
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ people saying all of a sudden the Pats weren't picked by almosteveryone/heavy favorites
What a drive by Eli though...I was getting nervous on all those 3rd downs and that 4th down Jacobs converted.
What a damn game by the defense though...pressure by the line the whole game. Brady barely had chances to get a good throw off....

Giants are the CHAMPIONS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Time to order the Championship shirt and hat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are people going to say about Eli now?

I'm guessing they are going to say he is overrated now that he is a champion.
laugh.gif

How many practices did Plaxico miss?

NYG's
pimp.gif

I swear. pats win...its all good. now that they've been beat...you guys wanna cry knowledge. lets play your game. the o-line was not the sole blame. bradysindecisions,staying in the pocket, moss' continual long routes are all to blame. the left tackle is bradys protector and he held his own. the pats shouldhave seen their weaknesses and had maroney stay behind to pick up blocks. lets spread some more knowledge to you sore %%* loser pat fans. how in the hell doesa defense give so much space and expect to hold an offense. the patriots continually gave giants recievers space to do damage. the knowledgeable would know yougot outplayed. plain and simple. mitchell, straham, tuck, and the giants defense OUTPLAYED you. and for the moss nut hugger...look at the replay, moss made nomovement to juke the corner, homie just slipped. im not a giants fan either. im a football fan and the patriots losing is poetic justice. cheating %%*organization.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Im not stating this as a Cowboys>Patriots statement but more of a T.O.>Moss statement.

T.O. showed up with one leg to the superbowl and fought...MOSS? Choked. His touchdown was caused by a slip. Tyree catch>Moss TD

The hell you talkin bout? How the hell did Moss choke? You act like he dropped a crucial pass or something.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Haze, that Tom Brady slowed down is so fresh

Word.

I can appreciate the Pats regular season excellence...the season wouldn't have been the same without them....but Mr. GQ was getting a little too full ofhimself in the weeks leading up to the SB.

The Giants D-Line brought him back to Earth with the quickness though....
a1mz9c.gif
laugh.gif

So who's going to the parade tomm? I'm not sure if I should just head downtown and camp around City Hall, or just post up somewhere on Broadway.

1) Also.....most stores are sold out of Super Bowl gear, but a lot of sites like Modells.com, Sports Authority.com, Eastbay.com etc have all thegear/accessories for sale. Are there any discount codes for any site selling the stuff ?

2) They are selling the Season DVD on all sites.....does anyone know if this will be available in HD quality ?

Mez on NFL.com in the shop you sign up your e-mail and they send you a 15% off code...i got 3 shirts and the hat
pimp.gif

Good looks jp44, so far I also found:

EASTBAY.COM Promo Code: LKS18FCP (20% off $100 or more)

...and they also have a t-shirt, hat, and dvd bundle for like $69.99, I just wish it was in HD though.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Wes Welker outshined him. Welker goes over the middle, Moss doesn't. His unwillingness to do so was a HUGE factor.

moss actually had 3 catches over the middle, one of which was crucial in the clutch.

welker didn't outshine moss, moss' go ahead touchdown > all of welkers catches. welker would be worthless like he was in miami if it wasn't for moss presence on the field.

i love how all of you instantly jock me after everything moss does, it's really flattering.

i don't have enough e-energy anymore to keep this debate going, so i'll leave you all with these parting words:

moss is the greatest, most dominating, and most talented wide receiver to ever grace the gridiron.

end of story.

2-3 steps inside doesn't count as going over the middle.

welker's catches put them in that position. how's a guy who is 6 inches shorter and 25 lbs lighter have more guts than you? answer me that.

5 catches for 62 yards isn't dominant.

if you were a real fan you wouldn't point the finger at brady to keep it away from moss. because the fact is neither of them choked. you might thinki'm being a hypocrite because of what i've said about moss, but he didn't drop any passes. i'm just saying he needs to learn to go over themiddle if he wants really wants to help his team.

brady didn't choke, idiot. the giants d-line had pressure in his face all night, he wasn't able to set his feet which in turn made him throw offbalance. i'd like to see you do what he did with that type pressure in your grill for three hours. and you wouldn't even be saying brady choked hadthey won, brady came through in the clutch but eli did too. brady just didnt have as much time to work with as he's used to for pulling off these come frombehind victories. but you're so blinded by the last possession of the game that you feel the fault is from within the patriots. son, nobody is at faultwhen the other team beats you, try and understand that.

but we'll see who you're rooting for next year if moss doesn't come back and leaves for greener pastures.

I swear, maybe I'm getting older, but some of you need to calm down.

The game was a dud for more than three quarters. Both teams were unimpressive. Some of it was a result of good defense, but a lot was the result of piss poorexecution on offense. Neither team looked Super Bowl caliber until midway through the fourth.

Best Super Bowl I've ever seen was the Panthers and Patriots. That was a classic. Rams/Titans was great. Rams/Patriots was great. Eagles/Patriots wasbetter than this. This was no better than fourth best this decade. Big upset? You can call it that. But anybody who put money on the Patriots covering was anidiot. I'll always go with the hot team. The Giants were hot. The Pats were luke warm.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I swear, maybe I'm getting older, but some of you need to calm down.

The game was a dud for more than three quarters. Both teams were unimpressive. Some of it was a result of good defense, but a lot was the result of piss poor execution on offense. Neither team looked Super Bowl caliber until midway through the fourth.

Best Super Bowl I've ever seen was the Panthers and Patriots. That was a classic. Rams/Titans was great. Rams/Patriots was great. Eagles/Patriots was better than this. This was no better than fourth best this decade. Big upset? You can call it that. But anybody who put money on the Patriots covering was an idiot. I'll always go with the hot team. The Giants were hot. The Pats were luke warm.

I knew the Giants had a shot the whole time too....I agree but if you are a fan of either team the game was of course great in your eyes...

And im sorry but i wont be calming down for another few weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^^^ he did catch a 20 yard TD. so is that a long ball??? dont act like all of moss's catches were long ball this season. he has caught plenty of TD in the red zone.

20 yards??? That was a 6 yarder homie.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Eagles/Patriots was better than this.

I understand you dislike both teams, but your buggin'.

I'm not. I understand your team just won a Super Bowl. However, it took about 50 minutes for either team to get on track. It was not a good game. I canenjoy a defensive battle. That was a battle of two offenses that couldn't do anything for more than three quarters.

Back
Top Bottom