Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

seriously though OSI was just too fast/quick...EVERY play the pats ran on offense you would see how quick osi would get over...like literally every play OSIwas close to getting a sack/block

HE overthrew Welker on one play and started yelling at him.
roll.gif

Or, Welker cut the route off too short and Brady yelled at him for that ...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

MOSS? Choked.
Yeah right.
grin.gif

He played a good game.

And TO is not better than Moss, but that's a different argument for a different day

Talent wise he's not better but talent alone doesn't always win. You can bet that the Pats could've used a guy like TO who can run short andover the middle routes over a guy like Moss in a game where Brady didn't have enough time to throw medium- deep balls.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

Oh of course, Brady can never be wrong. Welker had a league high 112 catches, busted his @@# in the Super Bowl (11 catches) but he cut a route short. Youreally beleive that he cut a route short especially ina game where Brady was clearly innacurate at times.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Mexican SOul, just shut the hell up. Quit bringing your fan bias in here. It's a superbowl post and you're bringing your reckless fanboy comparisons. Save it for another day. I swear dudes always gotta rain on people's parades.

Mad props to the G-Men. They deserve everything they got.

Hows it reckless? You must be a salty pats fan.
Moss CHOKED! Welker did everything (as I predicted). Welker hit middle while moss waited for the longball. Explain this...if the Giants are getting all in your QBs $+!, why are you running long routes? Why?

LORD HAVE MERCY JESUS CHRIST YA DUDES AINT NICE HAHA

first and foremost...GREAT GAME....eli deserved all the credit he got...possibly the play of the damn century when he escaped the sack and threw it to tyree.
next. the giants shut everyone up, i dont blame any bandwagoners, i mean the giants basically taught everyone that if you have heart and believe in yourselfyou can do anything you want when others think you cant do a damn thing. the city of new york was going crazy last night. i mean i was in the train and peoplewere yelling lets go giants when i was on my way home. i love to see the city together like this ya dig. but zipping along, the giants defensive line. WHOA.crazy. dudes was playing possessed. they really came into the game motivated and ready to play. just like eli said at the end of everything, the giants justgot everything to finally click and fall into the right place at the perfect time of the year. so big ups to the entire defense, big ups to the defensivecoordinater too. i truly believe he made the biggest difference this year out of everyone. big ups to coach for shutting everyone up too. i know tiki barberfeeling real crumby right now. he was dogging the team all year and they make it to the superbowl with out him and win it. karma is a %##!# haha.

now for the patriots. i noticed one thing yesterday about them. THEY STRUGGLE against good defensive teams that apply pressure on them. they struggled againstthe ravens, the giants, and the eagles. nothing is coincidence there. all good teams defensively. i still dont like the giants secondary but %!!* it they shutme up for sure. next. moss played a decent game. no need for ya to be blaming him for anything. the only people ya should blame is yourselves. how many timesdid the patriots run the ball? ya need a running game to loosen up the defensive line and ya didnt even start one excluding the first half. i also ALWAYSquestioned the pats defense. too many old guys there even though they get the job done. they need to get younger next year imo. i really think that the defenseis the pats main problem.

now last thing i want to say is...wow...first time i seen brady lose like that. that boy was EXTRA tight after the game.
pats deserve to lose though for talking all that +!%$ during the game and trying to seem all humble to the media. karma baby karma!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

roll.gif

Oh of course, Brady can never be wrong. Welker had a league high 112 catches, busted his @@# in the Super Bowl (11 catches) but he cut a route short. You really beleive that he cut a route short especially ina game where Brady was clearly innacurate at times.

It was a miscommunication on BOTH of their parts...and Brady threw the ball away. But Brady was def. under heat and he did have some poor throwsthroughout the game. That particular throw was a throw away tho because him and Welker werent on the same page.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Im not stating this as a Cowboys>Patriots statement but more of a T.O.>Moss statement.

T.O. showed up with one leg to the superbowl and fought...MOSS? Choked. His touchdown was caused by a slip. Tyree catch>Moss TD
roll.gif

So Moss choked but TO didnt choke? b/c if i recall he didn't score in that game NOR did his team win. but of course he should be thought of in a higherregard b/c his leg was broken. and what do you think caused that slip? no it couldnt have been the fake, no b/c Moss doesnt try hard to enough to fake someoneout. *****.

am I the only one who seen 100 bulletins from a whole bunch of people on myspace that know nothing about sports but gave there uneducated input on the gamelast night??
Its soo great to know that they beat the patriots an ruined their winning

streak...brady an moss arent soo good an cocky now!!haha!!I feel sry for all

the patriots fansss...NOT!!!They suck an the giants are the best an eli the

best the is an soo is the whole team...brady i bet right now an moss an the

whole cocky team is crying like babies right now bc they lost!! The patriots

are nothing to the giants...18-1--------hahahahahaha!!

LOSERSSSS!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif
This dude was a ******** fan back in high school, and we graduated in'07...son switched up mad quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

all of a sudden the O-line gets the most blame now? During the regular season when the O-line was damn near perfect no one gave them credit and all the credit went to brady for being the god QB. Now things fall apart and you place all the blame on the O-line.

sucks but it's true- O-LINE is one of those positions where if your doing great the other players like Brady, Moss, Maroney etc will shine and get mostof the credit but as soon as you mess up the blame is on them for not giving the QB enough time or not creating holes for the RB...its a fact offootball...

aint nobody replaying pancake blocks after every play...or comparing them stats
Did all of you see how Brady seemed confused yesterday in the 4th.

Like "this s**t isn't supposed to happen. It's not supposed to be this close? "
roll.gif

i didnt see that...he played terrible BUT that last 80yrd (?) drive for what looked like the game winning score was classic pats...on that welkerplay you dont know what was called and/or what welker was supposed to do...he coulda messed up the route, wasnt where brady expected etc etc..Brady has takenthe blame for his bad throws plenty of times...
what i see here in this thread and in the sports section in general is lack of basic football knowledge and/or people knowing about football but choosing toignore it... instead its all "fan" emotion and hate for other teams, players etc...

what i see here in this thread and in the sports section in general is lack of basic football knowledge and/or people knowing about football but choosing to ignore it... instead its all "fan" emotion and hate for other teams, players etc...
laugh.gif

It only took u a half of day postin up in here to see it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

what i see here in this thread and in the sports section in general is lack of basic football knowledge and/or people knowing about football but choosing to ignore it... instead its all "fan" emotion and hate for other teams, players etc...
laugh.gif

It only took u a half of day postin up in here to see it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am still in a stage of bliss today, everyone at my office has been coming up to me talking about it. When I woke up this morining I had to turn ESPN on rightaway; I was afraid I had dreamt the whole thing. :rofl:

Does anyone have pics of the GIANTS players celebrating? I want a picture of the players holding up the trophy.

Its soo great to know that they beat the patriots an ruined their winning

streak...brady an moss arent soo good an cocky now!!haha!!I feel sry for all

the patriots fansss...NOT!!!They suck an the giants are the best an eli the

best the is an soo is the whole team...brady i bet right now an moss an the

whole cocky team is crying like babies right now bc they lost!! The patriots

are nothing to the giants...18-1--------hahahahahaha!!

LOSERSSSS!!!

does this person not know that the word and has a d in it?

it was disgusting at all of the d-riders here in TN....when last week ago they were saying that the Patriots were gonna win by at least 3 TDs...good thing Ibetted with these dumbasses...i'm like $95 richer...and more is comin in on Wednesday

i am buying a new iphone and getting my car tinted with the money i made last night.. i took NY with the game and points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Of all the @#%@%%* bets ive made this year.... Giants MoneyLine recovered all that money and WAY MORE

Thank you Manning, Coughlin, The beautiful play from the d-line and as great team effort. Giants dominated that game, and every game they have played thispost season. They have me convinced that the best team really did win this thing.

This SuperBowl was unbelievable for our city... I have been too wasted all weekend to post, but man i saw just about everybody who is anybody the past 4 days. Chad Johnson was seriously prolly the coolest too, this dude just straight chills and is funny as hell.

Overall, Superbowl in review... It was one of the best games I have seen in some time. You can see Belicheck slowly as the game went on being outcoached,something you definitely dont see everyday.

From the star spangled banner to the halftime show to the commercials to the game itself...A+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

it was disgusting at all of the d-riders here in TN....when last week ago they were saying that the Patriots were gonna win by at least 3 TDs...good thing I betted with these dumbasses...i'm like $95 richer...and more is comin in on Wednesday

that's an oxymoron

roll.gif

It aint just NT....I don't know if it's fantasy football, Madden or whatever. But football knowledge everywhere is lacking, big time.

And come SB Sunday, everyone is an expert.

Back
Top Bottom