Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Moss was haulin **! last night, i will vouch for that as well

at least 4 times throughout the game Moss had gotten behind the D for at least 30-40 yard gains, but because of Osi, Strahan etc being right there Brady wasslightly off. to the left, right, too short, too far

if the Pats are passing out blame, it definitely goes to the o-line and the line/offensive coaches for not adjusting to the Giants schemes with their front 7.

Moss had the defense beat a few times...but was overthrown or underthrown because of pressure from the Giants line. People are trying to blow up Moss'sspot for no reason. Im not saying he played GREAT or anything, but he did his job.

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

laugh.gif
@the NY bandwagoners though

lol seriously. Now everyone in here has been a NY fan since week 1 all of a sudden
indifferent.gif

Posting "
pimp.gif
" as if opening kickoff they didn't agree with 95% of the US that said Pats were gunna win
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of neither team (salty Cowboys fan yes i know) But I was rooting for the Pats. I mean to see a team possibly go 19-0 is a HUGE accomplishment. And it would be dope to witness that in my lifetime. But going into the game I said all the pressure is on the Pats and the Giants had a legitimate chance of winning, using their defense. And they did, the Giants deserved that win they played their hearts out and it made for a GREAT game. Manning getting out of a sac = no words to describe and then to throw it down field and to have Tyree catch it =.....wow just wow. Congrats to "G-Men". I wish i grew up in NY that way I could still be partying
laugh.gif
Also for anyone who bet on the Giants ....how much loot did you pick up? Amazing game it would have been cool to see a team go 19-0 (just so i dont have to hear Mercury Morris talk anymore) but it was cool to see the Underdog fight hard for 60min.

...i wonder what the Pats locker room was like after the game. I know BB was near a heart attack. To go through a whole season without a loss and then lose the only game that matters...wow. I would have rather have had been on the Detroit Lions instead of being on the Pats, thats heart breaking. NEVER BRING YOUR GF TO GAMES!

pimp.gif
@ Farve not being in the super bowl

pimp.gif
at Favre already having one.
pimp.gif
at your QB being a spotlight fraud.
pimp.gif
at you trying to blame your team's failures on a hot blond chick even thoughit makes no sense because the media chose to ignore the games where she went, but the cowboys still won.
pimp.gif
at no playoff wins for "America's team" since 96.

Thought that whole "boot" injury thing with Brady was BS until last night....seemed like half the time anything thrown over 25 yrds was off or had nozip .....didn't really watch too much of them in the playoffs though so maybe it had been like that

Giants D hasn't been getting credit the whole playoffs....they've been playing like this

Archie Manning should have an IPO for his sperm

Shockey was blasted up top...why wasn't he on the sideline at least? BTW, he still gets his ring right or is it only the players listed on the SB Roster?

Man do I feel sorry for compulsive betters....people had to be going all in with $ they didn't have thinking "I can't lose"

Lots of bodies buried in that desert last night

Tiki Barber, Mercury Morris and Belichik should do a commercial

i am buying a new iphone and getting my car tinted with the money i made last night.. i took NY with the game and points

i'd normally be all over this thread but my comp is messed up..

i think the MVP coulda gone a couple of ways...the pass rush played EXCELLENTLY....Tyree and Plax with HUGE receptions...Eli with the ice water in hisveins...Steve Smith playing like a vet...shout out esp to Tuck...

too bad i gotta work tomorrow...i wanna be @ the Canyon of Heroes...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like how now we got a bandwagon....ESPN been jockin the Pats since beginning of the season...Giants aint get no respect...we'll typical NY style...we letour effort do the talkin for us....

Wheres JBUG now with all his google sports knowledge.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My predictions were spot on.... even if the spelling of welkeror welcher whatever lil mans name is was wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
18-1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Ok, enough said. From what others said, my opinion is wrong. My bad.

It's not wrong. The problem with Moss is that the coaches KNOW that he doesn't like to run middle or short routes mainly because he's scared ofbeing hit.

There was one play yesterday where Moss caught it for a short gain and there were two giants approaching him. Before they even touched him he already felldown, similar to how QB's go down when they make a run. It was a "wow" moment. This is the biggest game in this man's life and he doesn'teven attempt to break some tackles. Wes Welker is 5'10", p[rob. around 200 lbs. but that guy makes defenses work to bring him down.

Moss has no heart. Simple as that. Yeah sure he loves to run deep routes and get behind receivers but what happens when the deep ball can't be thrown?

Even though I dislike T.O. nobody can say that he has no heart. He's willing to take big hits. Moss on the other hand is not. How can MOss be great when heisn't willign to dow hat it takes to win? Honestly. Think about it.

congrats again to the REAL/TRUE Giants fans who have stuck with their team throughout and have been here in S&T with all the ups and downs...not only coming in here to post for one game
whats with this "true" giants fans thing going around?..who says you have to post in every giants gameday post to be aTRUE FAN?...i hate when dudes get tight when non sports forum regulars come to support their team...ive watched all 20 games the Giants playedthis season...but in order for me to become a TRUE giants fan i had to post in every thread about them?..wheres the logic in that?..ya dudes is comedyout here
laugh.gif

^^^^^ he did catch a 20 yard TD. so is that a long ball??? dont act like all of moss's catches were long ball this season. he has caught plenty of TD inthe red zone.

Patriot fans are tight cause when it came down to it...they CHOKED! Period. Patriots are in the easiest division, when they came to the NFC forgames...TROUBLE...the only issue was teams couldn't close the deal and faltered in the 4th quarter.

If they're any bandwagon fans in here, its you fake patriot fans who hopped on the train at 18-0. Too bad it means nothing now LOL

Damn it's really still setting in for me
eek.gif
What a way to win it too
pimp.gif
Definitely one of the greatest things I've witnessed in sports. And asI'm typing this guess what song comes up on my ipod outta 10,000+ songs? Big Pun ft. MOP - NY Giants
pimp.gif

Mayor of NYC, just brush that off, If it dont apply to u, just igg it, thats the only way to keep sanity in sports forum.
its the "in thing" to call someone a fairweather fan.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^^^ he did catch a 20 yard TD. so is that a long ball??? dont act like all of moss's catches were long ball this season. he has caught plenty of TD in the red zone.

Um... how many big hits do people actually take when catching a TD?

The odds of a player taking a real whacking over the middle is MUCH greater than when catching a TD.

Are you honestly trying to argue that Moss, even when it comes to big games, still doesn't man up and do what it takes?

Watch that catch yesterday. He fell before he was even touched?
roll.gif

The greatest? Wes Welker has bigger balls than Moss.

Its hilarious that Cowboy fans are calling Giant fans bandwagoners...Yall are "America's Team" for a reason.

anyway
09000d5d8067c31b_gallery_600.jpg

Ballin.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Its hilarious that Cowboy fans are calling Giant fans bandwagoners...Yall are "America's Team" for a reason.

anyway
09000d5d8067c31b_gallery_600.jpg

Ballin.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Did all of you see how Brady seemed confused yesterday in the 4th.

Like "this s**t isn't supposed to happen. It's not supposed to be this close? "
HE overthrew Welker on one play and started yelling at him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

HOWEVER, If your boy Moss ran with some damn conviction,
eek.gif
, da heck you talkin bout?

Moss busted his %%% down the field for three 80 yard sprints in a row. U'r kidding yourself if you think any human is going to be abe to run 4.2s on every one of those plays.
Moss did not loaf at all in that game. Dont be puttin that BS on him like that.
smh.gif
thank you. the dude did have a couple nice catches between on the hashes, and he took the hits that the gmen nailed him with. he didnt go over the middle as much as wes does, but moss did fine. he did all he could.

the o-line and brady were both off their game. o-line gets the most blame, then coaching, then brady. im the biggest brady fan in the world, and even i will say that at times, he had plenty of time and he just was off on his throws. he wasnt sharp.

all of a sudden the O-line gets the most blame now? During the regular season when the O-line was damn near perfect no one gave them credit and all thecredit went to brady for being the god QB. Now things fall apart and you place all the blame on the O-line.

Im not stating this as a Cowboys>Patriots statement but more of a T.O.>Moss statement.

T.O. showed up with one leg to the superbowl and fought...MOSS? Choked. His touchdown was caused by a slip. Tyree catch>Moss TD

Did all of you see how Brady seemed confused yesterday in the 4th.

Like "this s**t isn't supposed to happen. It's not supposed to be this close? "
HE overthrew Welker on one play and started yelling at him.
roll.gif

very funny. he definitely was not his ol' gq never let em see ya sweat self.

had a few extra droplets of perspiration on his brow than usual.

Mexican SOul, just shut the hell up. Quit bringing your fan bias in here. It's a superbowl post and you're bringing your reckless fanboy comparisons.Save it for another day. I swear dudes always gotta rain on people's parades.

Mad props to the G-Men. They deserve everything they got.

Back
Top Bottom