SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

- credit: dailywrestlingnews
There is a credible report that WWE officials are scheduled to meet with officials from WWN (parent company to EVOLVE) later this month during SummerSlam weekend in New York City to discuss how they can further talks to establish a working relationship

Paul Heyman is reportedly an advocate for the deal and has been pushing top WWE officials to get a deal going.

It’s also said that Heyman is pushing WWE to hire famed booker Gabe Sapolsky as a talent scout if it turns out that WWE is interested in financially supporting WWN/EVOLVE through the working relationship.

Man it might get real interesting.

I posted this about a week ago :smh:

View media item 1679170

I watched that video (my first time watching anything TE related) and I still can't figure out the appeal of this show..That fat guy is in worse shape than me and I'm old and disabled..How the F is this dude still in the competition?
Naw man. Cherrio is not a shape.

- credit: dailywrestlingnews
There is a credible report that WWE officials are scheduled to meet with officials from WWN (parent company to EVOLVE) later this month during SummerSlam weekend in New York City to discuss how they can further talks to establish a working relationship

Paul Heyman is reportedly an advocate for the deal and has been pushing top WWE officials to get a deal going.

It’s also said that Heyman is pushing WWE to hire famed booker Gabe Sapolsky as a talent scout if it turns out that WWE is interested in financially supporting WWN/EVOLVE through the working relationship.

Man it might get real interesting.

GHIMSlater :smh:

Here's the clip if y'all didn't see it :

DBry's reaction.
laugh.gif

I had a really ****** day today.

This cheered me up

Wow 
roll.gif

SSlam 95 is an awful ppv, started it last night. The best match on the card is HBK vs Razor
ladder match of course.

anyone read the stuff on the internet about sara lee. giving oral favors to nxt directors/camera guys/talent. lol
aint a big deal, since all them wrestlers hook up with one another

zz out here strictly for the cameras and 250k. dude is trying to be a reality star

Last edited:
Sara :lol: :lol:

In the middle of watching the vid, and they're right, Bryan really did sound like a disappointed father. I would've died had had he stood up, stared at ZZ, then closed a door like Lawerence Fishburne

Outside smoking a bowl deciding if I'm making myself dinner and walking out... Or giving my 2 week in tonight...

Back
Top Bottom