SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Ok good. That would've broke my heart. Watching tough talk now. This fat boy zz is dumb is so damn dumb and lazy. Happy when Paige craps on him.

Outside smoking a bowl deciding if I'm making myself dinner and walking out... Or giving my 2 week in tonight...

i say finish the shift, sleep on it...then decide...you can always give your two weeks tomorrow

This place is just so ******* insulting to work at... I can't sleep at night because I don't want to wake up and go to work the next day... I was up till 8am this morning because if it...

Finished watching that vid. Sara is an uncharismatic dork, and Paige is so damn overbearing. She sounds like the loud drunk chick at a party that everybody has already hit so they don't care about her anymore.

Bret and Yankem was an ok match. Been watching couple of SSlam this month.

Last edited:
tumblr_ntc3d4C5U91sbzhteo1_400.gif

That reddit post is funny. Talking about she's been involved orally with producers and officials of nxt. Also sending nudes to nxt guys as a preview. Wonder what 2 te castmembers she gave oral contact to.

Last edited:
Just had some food from the cheesecake factory. Pretty good, fellas.

Last edited:
Never watched NXT, is it worth it to drop $40 each on tickets if I'm in the area?  Not going to Summerslam, too expensive, going to the RAW afterwards though

DBry's reaction to the Sara Lee news still gets me.
laugh.gif

Like a father finding out that his "baby girl" is no longer a virgin.

Back
Top Bottom