SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Here's the clip if y'all didn't see it :

DBry's reaction.
laugh.gif

Ha. Who is she giving up the yambs to though? The nxt guys? Local wrestlers?

The Amanda/Sara Ring Rat stuff aside, Daniel Bryan's speech about ZZ was also incredible.  Exposing that fat fraud.

I watched that video (my first time watching anything TE related) and I still can't figure out the appeal of this show..That fat guy is in worse shape than me and I'm old and disabled..How the F is this dude still in the competition?

I don't understand why Bryan just didn't freaking use the save if he felt how he did and why he saved all this for after the show. They understand this effects these people's live and course no? Flat out just stupid. Yeah they'll probably get in the company down the road but imagine what a KILLER final four of Josh/Tanner or Patrick/Mada could have been.

Last edited:
I watched that video (my first time watching anything TE related) and I still can't figure out the appeal of this show..That fat guy is in worse shape than me and I'm old and disabled..How the F is this dude still in the competition?

Paige and the WWE Universe

Bryan couldn't have used the save on Tanner and chance ZZ gaining more votes than Josh because that would have all but guaranteed a ZZ victory. I'm kind of shocked that Josh's fan base seems to be growing as the weeks go by.

I'm wondering why he even got cast on the show. wwe makes fun of fat guys with a few exceptions. Maybe they thought he could be a ******ed version of bray wyatt. The fans are basically trolling with voting to keep him on all the time.

The Amanda/Sara Ring Rat stuff aside, Daniel Bryan's speech about ZZ was also incredible.  Exposing that fat fraud.

Yes it was amazing. Didn't think Bryan had it in him.

Because fans are pretty much trolling at this point...either that or people are legit dumb

Bryan couldn't have used the save on Tanner and chance ZZ gaining more votes than Josh because that would have all but guaranteed a ZZ victory. I'm kind of shocked that Josh's fan base seems to be growing as the weeks go by.

Josh is awesome. Could def see him being a big star. Big hoss with alot of charisma. He's like the only one I'm rooting for at this point

I see most of them getting signed anyway so whoever wins is kinda irrelevant.

- credit: dailywrestlingnews
There is a credible report that WWE officials are scheduled to meet with officials from WWN (parent company to EVOLVE) later this month during SummerSlam weekend in New York City to discuss how they can further talks to establish a working relationship

Paul Heyman is reportedly an advocate for the deal and has been pushing top WWE officials to get a deal going.

It’s also said that Heyman is pushing WWE to hire famed booker Gabe Sapolsky as a talent scout if it turns out that WWE is interested in financially supporting WWN/EVOLVE through the working relationship.

Man it might get real interesting.

Dragonfly,

Who is that in your avatar?

Also, people are taxing for the Brooklyn NXT Takeover. Having been to Barclays multiple times, I wouldn't sit in the 200 section. The sightlines sucks and make you feel further away from the action.

- credit: dailywrestlingnews
There is a credible report that WWE officials are scheduled to meet with officials from WWN (parent company to EVOLVE) later this month during SummerSlam weekend in New York City to discuss how they can further talks to establish a working relationship

Paul Heyman is reportedly an advocate for the deal and has been pushing top WWE officials to get a deal going.

It’s also said that Heyman is pushing WWE to hire famed booker Gabe Sapolsky as a talent scout if it turns out that WWE is interested in financially supporting WWN/EVOLVE through the working relationship.

Man it might get real interesting.

I posted this about a week ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom