SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

So this ZZ guy is still alive.

It just shows how pointless having these judges is.

Having that guy last all this time just tells viewers how rigged it is.

the TRAINERS, the ppl who they spend all the time with and know who's ready and who has it, should be the decision makers

Man I remember when Billy Gunn WENT IN on ZZ in that Youtube clip. I was like damn. But it was awesome

Ziggler on these previews
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm using that line, "drinks on me... or off of you"
pimp.gif
.  Nikki didn't look too impressed though when he said he could give her a kid.
At least we know why Cena never use to come out to help him when he was getting washed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually liked the idea of Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt family..

Even though I only saw the angle towards the end.. :rofl:

I only saw the steel cage match on raw where Daniel Bryan had the crowd playing towards his every moment like he was the constructor in the orchestra.. :nthat:

And I saw Bray Wyatt versus Daniel Bryan at the royal rumble.. :nthat:

:rofl: Wouldn't have guessed Sara Lee to be a Ringrat. Her face was that of like "And what." :lol:

Damn, Sara had that "I just got exposed" look on her face :lol: :lol: she KNEW the jig was up :rofl:

Fan voting..
roll.gif
Yep that's why they shouldn't have let it be decided by fan voting. The judges should be the sole decision makers
the TRAINERS, the ppl who they spend all the time with and know who's ready and who has it, should be the decision makers
Then it might as well be an NXT tryout camp.

The whole point of this show is fan voting.  If you took that away, the show would be doing even lower ratings.

Back
Top Bottom