SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Clearly, cook the votes and have ZZ win it all.
When he debuts, have Josh run in and Yeti bomb his a_ through a table, boom Heel Josh is over.

Total Divas time.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"I wanna use this finisher because I don't see any of the girls doing it"

103811Sliced-Bread2.gif

Eva can draw mega heat, but girl sounds like Lance Storm reading the weather

- Vince McMahon was recently seen consulting with Paul Heyman about a few WWE creative ideas. This shouldn’t come as a huge surprise as Vince and Triple H have both consulted Heyman for advice at times in recent years.

- Speaking of Vince, he’s reportedly very high on Neville in the same way he was up on Evan Bourne. Vince feels that Neville makes other talents look good in the ring and his flashy, unique move-set makes him marketable for kids. However, it was noted that Vince’s praise for Neville ends there.

- Speaking of Vince, he’s reportedly very high on Neville in the same way he was up on Evan Bourne. Vince feels that Neville makes other talents look good in the ring and his flashy, unique move-set makes him marketable for kids. However, it was noted that Vince’s praise for Neville ends there.

So instead of using that to his advantage, Neville will eventually be punished. Nice.

View media item 1678244View media item 1678245View media item 1678246View media item 1678247View media item 1678248

Wait why DIDN'T green rhino's bae D Bry save Tanner anyway. Thought Bryan was a mark for that dude

judges going at sara and zz during tough talk
they created this mess by not using their saves wisely

said this awhile ago, only ppl i really see pursuing this biz win/lose are josh, mada and gigi. patrick and chelsea were already in the biz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom