SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

This moment was so dope.

When the camera showed EVERYONE in the crowd doing the Yes chants in unison with DBry legit gave me goosebumps.

Can only imagine how he felt.

He felt concussed. Hit his head in the cage during the match couldn't remember anything. He missed the next raw and then fought bray at the rumble

Watched NXT Eva Marie should never wrestle again
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Emma was looking so nice on the last NXT.

That was a weird finish to that 4way match though.

Along with all those sqush matches I watched before Summerslam, I watched a couple Virgil/Vincent matches. He may be the most pinned person of all time :lol: the Goldberg squash was glorious. The bell rang and he was already getting speared and setup for the Jackhammer

Last edited:
i still can't get over this brock taker match. how great it would have been with JR commentating, and how awesome it would've been with a clean finish.

So sick :pimp: My brother and I went to RAW at Barclays last Monday and saw those at the first merch stand upon walking into the arena and were like :wow: had to cop. That stand was sold out though so we found another stand that still had them and we both copped. My brother put it on right away :lol: Such a sick lowkey design, makes sense now that I know that an NTer designed it :lol: :nthat:
Thanks bro. Like I said there are more to come. Lookout for fall for more designs.

i still can't get over this brock taker match. how great it would have been with JR commentating, and how awesome it would've been with a clean finish.

Yeah man it sucks that in the past year WWE has had some really great matches and the announce team adds nothing to them..A rusty JR at Wrestle Kingdom 9 was 10x's better than Cole/JBL/Gumble at any ppv WWE's had this year..The Taker/Brock match at S.Fest was really good, but the announcing sucked and was kind of a distraction..Vince desperately needs to reboot his announce team..Starting with firing Cole & Lawler & Saxton..

Yeah man it sucks that in the past year WWE has had some really great matches and the announce team adds nothing to them..A rusty JR at Wrestle Kingdom 9 was 10x's better than Cole/JBL/Gumble at any ppv WWE's had this year..The Taker/Brock match at S.Fest was really good, but the announcing sucked and was kind of a distraction..Vince desperately needs to reboot his announce team..Starting with firing Cole & Lawler & Saxton..

They've been messing up a looooot of matches for years. JBL was a very good commentator at one point, but I have no idea what happened. Lawler has been running on fumes since awhile after he took back over from Paul Heyman.Hardly any of them pay attention to what's going on in the ring. Out of the entire roster of commentators, whether it's just 2 or 3, I'd take any combo of Regal, Graves, Albert, Renee, and even Jimmy Uso and Alex Riley. Saxton was pretty good paired up with AW, but he's basically black Todd Pettingal with JBL and Cole.

Big Show is great at commentating too.

JBL was also good, but maybe Vince has too much influence? Lawler isn't the same after his heart attack, imo.

Back
Top Bottom