SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Watched NXT. Damn Emma is looking good. Weird finish to the main event though. Also weird that the heels got attacked after the match.

wYBM27Q.gif

Watched NXT. Damn Emma is looking good. Weird finish to the main event though. Also weird that the heels got attacked after the match.

It was definitely a screwy finish. Even Emma looked surprised as well as Charlotte.

Crazy to see Seth wearing the Architect yes I designed on tv yesterday.
View media item 1690653Also I did more WWE tees. Should be hitting their store soon possibly fall.

So sick :pimp: My brother and I went to RAW at Barclays last Monday and saw those at the first merch stand upon walking into the arena and were like :wow: had to cop. That stand was sold out though so we found another stand that still had them and we both copped. My brother put it on right away :lol: Such a sick lowkey design, makes sense now that I know that an NTer designed it :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Sorry fellas. Been meaning to change it. Thinking this Sunday or next Sunday.

And also thinking about getting a custom beer mug for the winner. It'll have the logo, team name and NT username.

This Sunday would work better than next Sunday for me..Pretty much anytime in the evening/night is fine with me..

sup fellas, anyone doing anything festive this weekend? got Kevin Hart sunday at the Linc. Dude sold out a football stadium first comedian to do it. Filming a movie or special something like that. I dont find him all that funny he has that 'trys to hard' thing about him that i just don't like. But my girl got me the tickets for fathers day so i'm going to make the best of it.

sup fellas, anyone doing anything festive this weekend? got Kevin Hart sunday at the Linc. Dude sold out a football stadium first comedian to do it. Filming a movie or special something like that. I dont find him all that funny he has that 'trys to hard' thing about him that i just don't like. But my girl got me the tickets for fathers day so i'm going to make the best of it.
I'm missing something, what's going on this weekend?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I feel the same way about Hart. Reminds me of that kid in middle school that would make one funny joke a month but just repeat it over and over until it was dead.

I jus got out to Minnesota today, for my yearly visit w/ the fam and to hit up the State Fair :pimp:

Good for Virgil...he's getting more attention now than he did when he came back with Ted Dibiase Jr for like a week

Back
Top Bottom