SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Sara has the same appeal as Kristen Stewert, Kirsten Dunst, and that supermodel (???) With the really thick eyebrows and frumpy face. Just extra basic, "awww shucks, who me??" type of ****. I hate that

Dude is on Bret Hart's level with all the *****ing he does.

Very true, its just so damn annoying at this point
ring rat's head is too small. **** looks shrunken by some witch doctor in the rainforest.

I still think most of those TE contestants will be signed now that it is over. Patrick, Mada, Tanner, Gigi & Amanda they are def getting signed

didnt catch TE last night. how the hell did Sara's lousy self win??

Cause out of 4 louzy performances, she had the "best" :lol:

ZZ...for all the personality they said he had, he showed nothing during his promo nor his entrance. He looked like a kid successfully taking his first steps but the parents don't care.

Last edited:
If this was the T & A Attitude era, I'd be all in on Gigi. Her and Amanda just weren't humble about anything, that's why the fans never cared for them. "I'm the best, I'm better than Sara, yadda yadda..."

Watching tough talk now. hhh saying his daughters are fans of ring rat. I don't think you need charisma for people to like you. sara being so popular with fans is just weird.

makes sense their mom was probably the queen ring rat herself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom