SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Word my Billy Hoyles today Case... I ******* love them... Too bad they aren't comfortable... My Flightposites are the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned and i can't stop wearing them... I've worn the **** outta them and they still look brand new besides the sole... Worn the pumps maybe 10 times and creased as **** ;{...

Man these tech challenge 3's might just be shoe of the year. Need about 4 more pairs of the volts. Flightposites are the best foam based shoe. Slept hard when the all blacks and came out about 4-5 years ago. Should have doubled instead I waited till they went on sale and they were gone. Still got the eggplants and silver sitting somewhere in a storage locker.

Yeah I got the Carbon Fibers... Thinking bout a pair of fly knits... But I feel like I'd kill them easy...

I always wanted the Gary Payton SE's... Those were super tough...

03-07 might be my favorite time got Nike basketball... Turbines, 2K4 (I want the kobe laser joints badly), loved 17-21 AJ's, AZG, too many to name at 3am...

I think these are my grails...

air-jordan-21-xx1-or-xxi-varsity-red-metallic-silver-black-11_03.png

But I'd also kill for another pair of these... Destroyed mine back in the day...

6923.jpeg

I think these are my grails...

air-jordan-21-xx1-or-xxi-varsity-red-metallic-silver-black-11_03.png

But I'd also kill for another pair of these... Destroyed mine back in the day...

6923.jpeg

I sold my pairs of both of these last year..Still wish I hadn't, but had to pay some medical bills..

I wore my Blk/Silver 18 lows the other day and them things are still comfortable as hell..

CP, you'd love the Flyknit Air Max..That knit just molds to your foot and feels so damn comfy..Plus they keep your foot well ventilated..

BDB, I missed out on the ATC3's and I'm still bummed about it..Wore my ATCII Hot Lave to my kid's orientation a couple weeks ago and one of the teachers flipped out..Was asking me where I can get a pair..Told him I didn't know cause mine are from 2008 so I've had 'em forever..

Quell giving Drunk DFly a run for his money.
laugh.gif

Speaking of the XIXs, I wish JB would retro them.

Had to give my black/red and West colorways the Triple H burial.

I sold my pairs of both of these last year..Still wish I hadn't, but had to pay some medical bills..

I wore my Blk/Silver 18 lows the other day and them things are still comfortable as hell..

CP, you'd love the Flyknit Air Max..That knit just molds to your foot and feels so damn comfy..Plus they keep your foot well ventilated..

BDB, I missed out on the ATC3's and I'm still bummed about it..Wore my ATCII Hot Lave to my kid's orientation a couple weeks ago and one of the teachers flipped out..Was asking me where I can get a pair..Told him I didn't know cause mine are from 2008 so I've had 'em forever..

What size do you need?? There just sitting at my local mom and pop for a buck and on ndc fsr. Gonna cop the all white pair as soon as my mom and pop gets it. Easily one of best shoes Nike has ever done would even say top 5 with the am 1, 3's, tc 2

Last edited:
What size do you need?? There just sitting at my local mom and pop for a buck and on ndc fsr. Gonna cop the all white pair as soon as my mom and pop gets it. Easily one of best shoes Nike has ever done would even say top 5 with the am 1, 3's, tc 2

My boy has a shop in Cincy and he's still got him at his shop..So I can find my size, it's just I don't have the funds right now..Those 2 surgeries at the end of June were more expensive than I thought..So between that and having to school shop for 2 kids I'm flat broke right now..I really hope people sleep on 'em and I can cop from the outlet mall..

My boy has a shop in Cincy and he's still got him at his shop..So I can find my size, it's just I don't have the funds right now..Those 2 surgeries at the end of June were more expensive than I thought..So between that and having to school shop for 2 kids I'm flat broke right now..I really hope people sleep on 'em and I can cop from the outlet mall..

They'll go on sale and you'll be able to cop in November b :lol:, the all black air flares about to get major burn from me this winter.

Those lows were trash :lol: the black pair was meh aight I suppose but na man :lol:

Looks wise they weren't anything special, but I think they were the most comfortable of all XIX's..SE's were a close 2nd and the main model was last..That Tech Flex (I think that's what it was called) was pointless and didn't allow for the shoe to fit very good..And it had that metal tag at the top of the shroud that always rubbed the front of my shin raw..

They'll go on sale and you'll be able to cop in November b :lol:, the all black air flares about to get major burn from me this winter.

They got the Flares coming back out?..I had no idea..I had 2 pairs of the white/black back in the day when they first came out..Loved them things..Very underrated shoe IMO..

Regular 19's with the shroud were great... The shroud was pointless, but who cares... I thought they looked amazing...

I need to get back on my sneaker game... I need to get more money...

They got the Flares coming back out?..I had no idea..I had 2 pairs of the white/black back in the day when they first came out..Loved them things..Very underrated shoe IMO..

They been out since spring and collecting dust.

http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?u...e-_-05438001&gclid=CIK6gqqhxscCFYGRHwodDGYJMQ

Very underrated. The whit pair is meh to me but the all black banderas gif. After the volt atc3 these are my favorite shoe purchase this year. Just wait for fall to don the all black letterman, hoody and jeans with these.

View media item 1687772

I need to get back on my sneaker game... I need to get more money...

Me too man..Over the past 5 yrs I've sold at least 2/3 of my collection..I'm down to a few J's that I really love, some random Nike retro, bunch of old AF1's, and my grails (AM90 Bacons)..Wish I could start expanding the collection again, especially since Nike is bringing back out some old favorites and NB/Asics is doing some really creative colorways/materials..

Back
Top Bottom