SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

im just sittin in my girls living room playin some ps4 and i hear a bang outside. i look out the window a tree outside her house just fell. there aint no type of breeze or anything. I have zero clue what's going on though

im just sittin in my girls living room playin some ps4 and i hear a bang outside. i look out the window a tree outside her house just fell. there aint no type of breeze or anything. I have zero clue what's going on though

Undertaker sent a lightning bolt...

Undertaker sent a lightning bolt...
her neighbor deff poisoned the tree. they were pissed when her parents got it planted, because they don't want birds chirping in the morning. smh.

Lock them doors b they coming

hahaha aliens i wouldn't even mind if some aliens just knocked on the door.. But her neighbors are pricks. we don't have proof they poisoned the tree, but 5 others were planted at the same time and they were all nice and healthy and my girls looked like the charlie brown tree and now just fell oer and died like a heroin addict

you piece-mailin' in them details b...doesn't sound like any surprises involved at all b...0]

Last edited:
Word my Billy Hoyles today Case... I ******* love them... Too bad they aren't comfortable... My Flightposites are the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned and i can't stop wearing them... I've worn the **** outta them and they still look brand new besides the sole... Worn the pumps maybe 10 times and creased as **** ;{...

They're like slippers... I never untie them either... Easy to put on and kick off...

Also... I may have lied... I think 19's were the most comfy... Double stacked zoom :nthat:...

Word my Billy Hoyles today Case... I ******* love them... Too bad they aren't comfortable... My Flightposites are the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned and i can't stop wearing them... I've worn the **** outta them and they still look brand new besides the sole... Worn the pumps maybe 10 times and creased as **** ;{...

Yeah man the Billy's aren't the most comfortable shoe..But they're nice to break out once in a while..The more they break in the better they are to wear..My daily go to shoes are some Lebron X ID's and NB 993 ID's..

Back
Top Bottom