SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

tumblr_nto1wulntj1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
tumblr_nto1wulntj1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

It appears as if though Stardust's attack on King Barrett on last night's RAW in Brooklyn was WWE's way of writing him off television for now.

It's also worth noting that Barrett changed his Twitter handle from Wade Barrett to his real name today - Stu Bennett.

Barrett confirmed last week on Twitter that he will begin filming WWE Studios action-thriller "Eliminators" in September. He's currently on his way back to Great Britain.

sorry if posted.. but hopefully this means he will be bringing back Bad News Barrett

Might be GHIMSlater'ing with this but thought it was cool -

Regarding Sting's appearance on RAW last night in the segment with Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Rollins, PWInsider notes that the covered platform in the ring started out backstage and Sting was in there the whole time. Crew members brought the box out on a forklift, raised some of the lighting boards at ringside to make way, and put the box into the ring with Sting inside.

Man I don't care what anyone says Total Divas entertains the **** out of me :lol:

Chrisley>>>>>Total Divas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TE

Just ran into caviar woods. I'm so mad me n my boys are so I
Pissed all we wanted was randy to come out

Randy didn't come out lol. Caviar said randys the god but he's prob ******* every hot girl. We were dying. Caviar WAs running the stairs lol

Caviar Woods [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo **** I was ****** b. I still am. Guy wouldnt sell me a randy orton shirt. Was pissed. Ran n to woods tho running the stairs , lol xavier is autocorrect to caviar sorry I ball hard like EWD :"/

View media item 1687549

The lday on my right was pushing 700 she was so far. I put up a snap chat story of the entire show. It'd at gavtro_on

Back
Top Bottom