SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Is Savannah legal? She probably taste like Georgia peaches, she just needs cream added to her.

josh's promo was trash, his match was trash, his outfit is trash
i agree.. he had the worse promo out of the 4.. he had zero heart atleast ZZ had heart. Josh was in there all cocky thinking he had it wrappped up (which he ultimately did). But at the end of the day aint no one got time for ZZ sloppy body.

Carano trying to put Nattie out to pasture.
laugh.gif

i agree.. he had the worse promo out of the 4.. he had zero heart atleast ZZ had heart. Josh was in there all cocky thinking he had it wrappped up (which he ultimately did). But at the end of the day aint no one got time for ZZ sloppy body.

Meh, I'll take a chance on Josh becoming a good wrestler over ZZ :lol:

The Bellas are so ******* terrible at everything

Paige: "I love being a bad guy, I love playing a *****"

Well now it all makes sense

Last edited:
The making of Brie mode?

Between the Bellas singing and the matches on Tough Enough this is the night of a thousand douche chills

Meh, I'll take a chance on Josh becoming a good wrestler over ZZ :lol:

The Bellas are so ******* terrible at everything

Paige: "I love being a bad guy, I love playing a *****"

Well now it all makes sense
paige also hates hygiene and loves make up

Back
Top Bottom