SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

New Day will end up in the HOF on these moments alone. Man these dudes are gold. "The Dudleys dont respect furniture" :lol:

Last edited:
Man, it's going to be really hard to keep the Dudleyz' as faces during this new day program.

HHH was kinda gushing over Josh in the Tough Talk vid :lol:

View media item 1688590
tumblr_nprlmsVgy11tszqifo1_500.png

Last edited:
DBry has the nerve to call Amanda's match sloppy while his wife is putting on some of the sloppiest matches ever
mean.gif

Sara might have had the best promo and best match of the night
Amanda is my girl, but Sara definitely stepped it up for this match.  DBry still a fool for calling Amanda's match sloppy with only a couple weeks of training when his wife has had years of training and couldn't do much better herself
mean.gif

Sara might have had the best promo and best match of the night

Amanda is my girl, but Sara definitely stepped it up for this match.  DBry still a fool for calling Amanda's match sloppy with only a couple weeks of training when his wife has had years of training and couldn't do much better herself :smh: .
i can out wrestle brie and the only thing i wrestle on a daily basis is my junk.

DBry still a fool for calling Amanda's match sloppy with only a couple weeks of training when his wife has had years of training and couldn't do much better herself
mean.gif
Agreed. How long has Brie in the business now? DBry's not teaching her anything but that dropkick?

It wasn't a bit obvious before the NXT girls came up, but now it's so bad that the main roster divas are dragging down the NXT talent.

mean.gif

But let DC tell it and she's the greatest worker on the roster right now :smh:

Last edited:
Natalya, Naomi, and Tamina were at the bar.. I assume everyone is tipsy..

Drunk boy told them to leave the bar because they sucked..
Tamina asked drunk boy.. "Who sucked?"
Drunk boy said "You sucked."
Tamina kept talking..
Drunk boy.. "What if I just round house you right now?"

uSeFcyV.gif

i can out wrestle brie and the only thing i wrestle on a daily basis is my junk.
Agreed. How long has Brie in the business now? DBry's not teaching her anything but that dropkick?

It wasn't a bit obvious before the NXT girls came up, but now it's so bad that the main roster divas are dragging down the NXT talent.

mean.gif
I know @DCAllAmerican would say the NXT girls have less restrictions on their matches than the WWE divas do, but I don't even see the potential to have a great match in Brie or Nikki like I do, Nattie, Naomi, Paige, and AJ (before she left).

So I was listening to one of my all time favorite songs, "Welcome Back"

So my question is. Who had the more impactful return? Ma$e or Sting this past weekend

Back
Top Bottom