Summer 2011 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread

cant wait to get these BBQs started
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

this is a buffalo sauce i tend to whip up

1 cup Franks Red Hot
1/2 cup Honey (more or less to how sweet you want it)
6tbs unsalted butter
1tbs red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
red pepper flakes for heat

melt the butter and add all that in. grill up some chicken and toss it in the sauce. BANG.

Spoiler [+]
Bobby Flays recipe. i just added the red pepper since Franks isnt hot at all.

Magners%2BOriginal.jpg

anyone else get down with this stuff on ice during the summer? real good wen your looking to mix things up.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sweet Baby Ray's.
That is all.

Cosign. NT put me on to this a few years ago and never went back to anything else.

SBR Sweet and spicy
drooling_homer.gif

Thats about all you need.......and some nice wood chips on top of the charcoal. 

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sweet Baby Ray's.
That is all.

Cosign. NT put me on to this a few years ago and never went back to anything else.

SBR Sweet and spicy
drooling_homer.gif

Thats about all you need.......and some nice wood chips on top of the charcoal. 

Best threat ever...I just had a little BBQ myself...Baby Back Ribs, chicken it was great. 
Question: What do people to prefer to grill with a charcoal grill or gas grill? 

Personally I prefer to use my charcoal grill for ribs, and steak. And my gas grill for fish, and chicken and what not. 

Best threat ever...I just had a little BBQ myself...Baby Back Ribs, chicken it was great. 
Question: What do people to prefer to grill with a charcoal grill or gas grill? 

Personally I prefer to use my charcoal grill for ribs, and steak. And my gas grill for fish, and chicken and what not. 

prefer charcoal but ill take what i can get since i dont have my own grill right now.

prefer charcoal but ill take what i can get since i dont have my own grill right now.

My mother does something where she sits the whole chicken on a beer can to cook on the grill. She does something else, but i dont remember, haha.

!%*% is so good.

My mother does something where she sits the whole chicken on a beer can to cook on the grill. She does something else, but i dont remember, haha.

!%*% is so good.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

!%*% is so good.

she probably puts a dry rub on it
pimp.gif

!%*% is so good.

pimp.gif

Ok NT here is what you need for chicken wings.. i can guarantee you will not be let down.

ingredients:
wings

mix:
Honey
Lemon juice or lime juice
garlic salt..

put wings on the grill or oven and contantly brush with the mix .. till wings are cook ( preferably when its nice and brown and crispy)

it will not disappoint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing that has always worked for me is to put ribs or steak in  the oven in a pan slightly filled with white vinegar for about 20 mins at 350 and then grill.  It comes out so much more tender than normal.  As far as BBQ sauce goes I either pick up Sweet Baby Rays or Cattlemens
pimp.gif
  I am not sure though if Cattlemens is available in all areas.

One thing that has always worked for me is to put ribs or steak in  the oven in a pan slightly filled with white vinegar for about 20 mins at 350 and then grill.  It comes out so much more tender than normal.  As far as BBQ sauce goes I either pick up Sweet Baby Rays or Cattlemens
pimp.gif
  I am not sure though if Cattlemens is available in all areas.

Ok NT here is what you need for chicken wings.. i can guarantee you will not be let down.

ingredients:
wings

mix:
Honey
Lemon juice or lime juice
garlic salt..

put wings on the grill or oven and contantly brush with the mix .. till wings are cook ( preferably when its nice and brown and crispy)

it will not disappoint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

!%*% is so good.

pimp.gif

my boy made a beer can chicken for 4th of July last year. wrapped the bird in pancetta
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

!%*% is so good.

pimp.gif

my boy made a beer can chicken for 4th of July last year. wrapped the bird in pancetta
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom