Summer 2011 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread

a_image_review_dogs_hebrew.jpg

best tasting hot dog to grill hands down...

Grilled Chicken Cutlets
    Prepare the Chicken Cutlets like you would as if you are frying them on the stove in a pan (w/ breadcrumbs, etc), but instead just put them on the grill. Lather them up with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and let them cook until they are no longer rubbery.

Grilled Shrimp
   Defrost your shrimp, if necessary. If they are ready to cook out-of-the-bag, then place them in a bowl, and pour your desired amount of the seasoning of your choice onto the shrimp. Place tinfoil onto the grill and then put the shrimp onto the tinfoil and let them cook for a few minutes.
(My seasoning of choice for shrimp
05242014.jpg
specifically).

Grilled Chicken Cutlets
    Prepare the Chicken Cutlets like you would as if you are frying them on the stove in a pan (w/ breadcrumbs, etc), but instead just put them on the grill. Lather them up with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and let them cook until they are no longer rubbery.

Grilled Shrimp
   Defrost your shrimp, if necessary. If they are ready to cook out-of-the-bag, then place them in a bowl, and pour your desired amount of the seasoning of your choice onto the shrimp. Place tinfoil onto the grill and then put the shrimp onto the tinfoil and let them cook for a few minutes.
(My seasoning of choice for shrimp
05242014.jpg
specifically).

I need some burger recipes...I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store, and grill em...Trying to think what else I can do with it...

I need some burger recipes...I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store, and grill em...Trying to think what else I can do with it...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Try pepperoni and cheese

Try pepperoni and cheese

I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store
They sell these?
eek.gif
Sounds interesting.

Anyone ever have a Peter Luger burger? It's literally just a burger patty covered/marinated in Peter Luger steak cause, but really good if marinated long enough, because the taste will still last even after grilling it.

I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store
They sell these?
eek.gif
Sounds interesting.

Anyone ever have a Peter Luger burger? It's literally just a burger patty covered/marinated in Peter Luger steak cause, but really good if marinated long enough, because the taste will still last even after grilling it.

I'm the BBQ King in my household. I throws it down forreal in the summer
laugh.gif
word to Bobby. Will post later with my recipes....

I'm the BBQ King in my household. I throws it down forreal in the summer
laugh.gif
word to Bobby. Will post later with my recipes....

Def bookmarking this thread.

I am going to put NT fam onto the greatest grilling sausage South African boerewors 
boerewors-on-the-barbecue-southafricanbarbecue.jpg
smokin.gif
. Head to your local international food market I guarantee disappoint you will not be.

I am going to put NT fam onto the greatest grilling sausage South African boerewors 
smokin.gif
. Head to your local international food market I guarantee disappoint you will not be.

A+++++ thread. Don't have any specific recipes but definitely going to try some of the ones you guys posted. 

A+++++ thread. Don't have any specific recipes but definitely going to try some of the ones you guys posted. 

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Beef and Lamb only for me .I might need to try this soon.Looks very very tempting.
Another thing I like to do is bbq cornish hens they are great for like a basic get together.Very Cheap and a simple dry rub works wonders on them Cayenne ,Onion Powder and Black Pepper.

Back
Top Bottom