Summer 2011 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread

86 and partly cloudy tomorrow for 4th of July, at least in Brooklyn.

How's the weather looking for everyone tomorrow? What's everyone doing/grilling?

Originally Posted by bkmac

How's the weather looking for everyone tomorrow? What's everyone doing/grilling?
Mid  70's clear skies in the northwest

Drinks: I've been on alot of rum lately, probably get some Newcastles as well

ribs, chicken breast + legs , salmon, tilapia, burgers, links, brats
pimp.gif

I'm not skilled enough in the art of marinades so I'm going back to the store today and look at some more pre-made ones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Mid  70's clear skies in the northwest

Drinks: I've been on alot of rum lately, probably get some Newcastles as well

ribs, chicken breast + legs , salmon, tilapia, burgers, links, brats
pimp.gif

I'm not skilled enough in the art of marinades so I'm going back to the store today and look at some more pre-made ones
laugh.gif

damn near a 100 in central Florida...

I was just out there for almost 4 hours grilling and had the ribs in the smoker for 3 hours. serving up about 10 ppl....

Im worn out, and sweaty ...

hope yall did yall thing. sorry no pics today I had to cook in waves so no time for extra curriculars.

damn near a 100 in central Florida...

I was just out there for almost 4 hours grilling and had the ribs in the smoker for 3 hours. serving up about 10 ppl....

Im worn out, and sweaty ...

hope yall did yall thing. sorry no pics today I had to cook in waves so no time for extra curriculars.

My favorite...

Oysters (Grill them until they open slightly and then carefully pry them open)
Squeeze some lime
add some Tapatio
sprinkle some parmesan cheese and enjoy.

My favorite...

Oysters (Grill them until they open slightly and then carefully pry them open)
Squeeze some lime
add some Tapatio
sprinkle some parmesan cheese and enjoy.

Marinating some Brats in some beer + hot sauce tonight...gonna boil them a little bit with some more beer and onions then throw them on the grill tomorrow

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Marinating some Brats in some beer + hot sauce tonight...gonna boil them a little bit with some more beer and onions then throw them on the grill tomorrow

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Tried this the other day it turned out good. I had some left over turkey and hamburger meat. combined the 2 meats and marinated w/ a-1 overnight, put a little egg white so they stuck together. Put some fried bacon on top, turned out really good.

Does anyone have a step by step process for ribs on a propane grill?

Tried this the other day it turned out good. I had some left over turkey and hamburger meat. combined the 2 meats and marinated w/ a-1 overnight, put a little egg white so they stuck together. Put some fried bacon on top, turned out really good.

Does anyone have a step by step process for ribs on a propane grill?

The overall slack of this thread throughout the summer thus far upsets me.

The overall slack of this thread throughout the summer thus far upsets me.

We need more pictures in this thread man.

One thing I have been on lately is grilled potato/sweet potato chips. Just cut the spuds into chip shape, and grill them. Brush with Olive oil and salt and pepper them (you can salt at the end forreal). They come out very nice. Something simple.

One thing I have been on lately is grilled potato/sweet potato chips. Just cut the spuds into chip shape, and grill them. Brush with Olive oil and salt and pepper them (you can salt at the end forreal). They come out very nice. Something simple.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I always keep telling myself I'm going to take pics since I grill at least once a week but I usually forget...did take some last weekend though

I'm in love with that brown sugar bourbon marinade

313rn1k.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I always keep telling myself I'm going to take pics since I grill at least once a week but I usually forget...did take some last weekend though

I'm in love with that brown sugar bourbon marinade

313rn1k.jpg

Because summer isn't quite over:

25jgi8n.jpg

Marinade for the meat was jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, salt and olive oil.

Because summer isn't quite over:

25jgi8n.jpg

Marinade for the meat was jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, salt and olive oil.

Back
Top Bottom