Summer 2011 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Def bookmarking this thread.

I am going to put NT fam onto the greatest grilling sausage South African boerewors 
boerewors-on-the-barbecue-southafricanbarbecue.jpg
smokin.gif
. Head to your local international food market I guarantee disappoint you will not be.
pimp.gif
Beef and Lamb only for me .I might need to try this soon.Looks very very tempting.
Another thing I like to do is bbq cornish hens they are great for like a basic get together.Very Cheap and a simple dry rub works wonders on them Cayenne ,Onion Powder and Black Pepper.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I need some burger recipes...I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store, and grill em...Trying to think what else I can do with it...
a little bit of this can go a long way for a burger...mix it in the meat
6a00d83451fa5069e2013486f70970970c-800wi

I need some burger recipes...I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store, and grill em...Trying to think what else I can do with it...
a little bit of this can go a long way for a burger...mix it in the meat
6a00d83451fa5069e2013486f70970970c-800wi

I've never tried this but my friend swears by wrapping chicken breasts in bacon then putting it on the grill...

I've never tried this but my friend swears by wrapping chicken breasts in bacon then putting it on the grill...

Originally Posted by bkmac

I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store
They sell these?
eek.gif
Sounds interesting.

Anyone ever have a Peter Luger burger? It's literally just a burger patty covered/marinated in Peter Luger steak cause, but really good if marinated long enough, because the taste will still last even after grilling it.
Yeah they are unreal...they also have jalapeno mixed in with cheese, and like 3 other kind...They are sold out here on the west coast at Henry's.

Where can I get these Peter Luger burgers?

Originally Posted by bkmac

I get the burgers where the bacon and cheese is already in them down at the store
They sell these?
eek.gif
Sounds interesting.

Anyone ever have a Peter Luger burger? It's literally just a burger patty covered/marinated in Peter Luger steak cause, but really good if marinated long enough, because the taste will still last even after grilling it.
Yeah they are unreal...they also have jalapeno mixed in with cheese, and like 3 other kind...They are sold out here on the west coast at Henry's.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

it's good.  my grandma taught me that.

anyone got a recipe for beer can chicken?  i could google one but if you got one post it up.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

it's good.  my grandma taught me that.

anyone got a recipe for beer can chicken?  i could google one but if you got one post it up.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

whats a good recipe to grill shrimp and vegetables?
Mine is rather plain and simple, but check mine a page back for for the shrimp.

My local supermarket/butchers sells them, but they are very easy to make at home, as long as you have the Peter Luger steaksauce (which can be found in the supermarket).

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

whats a good recipe to grill shrimp and vegetables?
Mine is rather plain and simple, but check mine a page back for for the shrimp.

My local supermarket/butchers sells them, but they are very easy to make at home, as long as you have the Peter Luger steaksauce (which can be found in the supermarket).

Same here....

Same here....

If u want to be fat ...

Corn on the cob covered in mayo with parm cheese.

Grill it till its crispy.

Its not as good as the mexicans that make them but its still great.

If u want to be fat ...

Corn on the cob covered in mayo with parm cheese.

Grill it till its crispy.

Its not as good as the mexicans that make them but its still great.

Back
Top Bottom