Summer 2011 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread

Props Gunna
pimp.gif

start the grill up like at 2 p.m new york time

thinking about cooking up some steaks, pouring the heinz bbq sauce while cooking, let it caramelize, then cook up the white onions on top

then later today, grill up hot dogs and burgers

grill up the buns first, spread a little bit of a mix of 1 cup mayo, 1/2 ketchup, 2 tsp of sugar, 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste

grill the burgers, strips of bacon, let that bacon fat be absorbed by the burger

hot dogs on the grill afterwards, probably some chilli on top

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

start the grill up like at 2 p.m new york time

thinking about cooking up some steaks, pouring the heinz bbq sauce while cooking, let it caramelize, then cook up the white onions on top

then later today, grill up hot dogs and burgers

grill up the buns first, spread a little bit of a mix of 1 cup mayo, 1/2 ketchup, 2 tsp of sugar, 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste

grill the burgers, strips of bacon, let that bacon fat be absorbed by the burger

hot dogs on the grill afterwards, probably some chilli on top

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

grill up the buns first
I grill the buns at the same time the cheese melts on the burger. That way, the buns are toasty right as you take them off the grill to eat.

grill up the buns first
I grill the buns at the same time the cheese melts on the burger. That way, the buns are toasty right as you take them off the grill to eat.

Originally Posted by bkmac

grill up the buns first

^ exactly, don't want them charred and all black, just a light toasting for a nice light crunch with each bite

grill up the buns first

^ exactly, don't want them charred and all black, just a light toasting for a nice light crunch with each bite

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

grill up the buns first

Put a little bit of oil + garlic on the bun
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

grill up the buns first

Put a little bit of oil + garlic on the bun
smokin.gif

^
I've only made skewers a few times.  I'm always worried about the meat cooking properly and taking longer than the vegetables.

^
I've only made skewers a few times.  I'm always worried about the meat cooking properly and taking longer than the vegetables.

grilled up some chicken cutlets this weekend. one side brushed with italian dressing, other side brushed with this habanero sauce my mothers friend makes
smokin.gif

dogs, burgers, hot sausage, shell steaks, smores, Newcastle, and Blue Moon too. successful sunday.

grilled up some chicken cutlets this weekend. one side brushed with italian dressing, other side brushed with this habanero sauce my mothers friend makes
smokin.gif

dogs, burgers, hot sausage, shell steaks, smores, Newcastle, and Blue Moon too. successful sunday.

Back
Top Bottom