Stuntin' like my daddy....must be nice to be a Jordan kid....

laugh.gif

250o4sz.png

smh.gif

Marcus has always been the stuntin type. Jeffrey is the more reserved one. This N Marcus be on some other %+#!.

Marcus has always been the stuntin type. Jeffrey is the more reserved one. This N Marcus be on some other %+#!.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So jeff savin his cash and the other blows it like he won the rings lmao but hey cant hate wish i was in there place

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So jeff savin his cash and the other blows it like he won the rings lmao but hey cant hate wish i was in there place

Originally Posted by shogun

what is haze, a nightclub?
Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.

Originally Posted by shogun

what is haze, a nightclub?
Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.

Daaamn, if i would have had 35k at my disposal when I went to Haze last month I would have put in major work...

Daaamn, if i would have had 35k at my disposal when I went to Haze last month I would have put in major work...

Back
Top Bottom