Stuntin' like my daddy....must be nice to be a Jordan kid....

Damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by shogun

i'd rather spend that money at the spearmint rhino.  had some good times there.  
smokin.gif

he probably started handing out bottles to random people.

you'd rather spend 35K to look at some *******?

Okay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate strip clubs, that would be last place I would spend my money. 

35k, I'm taking a +!*!!@ vacation to see the world. 

smokin.gif

Okay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate strip clubs, that would be last place I would spend my money. 

35k, I'm taking a +!*!!@ vacation to see the world. 

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

what is haze, a nightclub?
Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.

In Vegas 35k will get you a round of drinks for you and your boys.
laugh.gif
  Seriously though, if you factor in theprices for premium bottles, 35k is really not that many drinks.

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.

In Vegas 35k will get you a round of drinks for you and your boys.
laugh.gif
  Seriously though, if you factor in theprices for premium bottles, 35k is really not that many drinks.

35k at HAZE??? this guy is either lying or stupid...i was in Haze a week ago wylin out and I dont see how he cud or wud wanna do that...the main floor is where the action is I think VIP is upstairs....but I guess the bottle service lifestyle is greater than moving roun the club on chicks

35k at HAZE??? this guy is either lying or stupid...i was in Haze a week ago wylin out and I dont see how he cud or wud wanna do that...the main floor is where the action is I think VIP is upstairs....but I guess the bottle service lifestyle is greater than moving roun the club on chicks

sad
smh.gif

put it in perspective for a minute .....

think about the single mom working 2 jobs to barely see 35k a year, struggling to make ends meet, she puts herself into a hole to buy her son a pair of jordans so he don't feel left out in school or made fun of. think about how she feels hearing this kid brag about blowing what she makes a year in one night and she just dug herself in a hole spending $150 on some kicks for her son just so he feels better about himself.

people with money have every right to spend whatever they want however they want, but the people who make you rich don't need to hear about it . it's called having class ...........

sad
smh.gif

think about the single mom working 2 jobs to barely see 35k a year, struggling to make ends meet, she puts herself into a hole to buy her son a pair of jordans so he don't feel left out in school or made fun of. think about how she feels hearing this kid brag about blowing what she makes a year in one night and she just dug herself in a hole spending $150 on some kicks for her son just so he feels better about himself.

people with money have every right to spend whatever they want however they want, but the people who make you rich don't need to hear about it . it's called having class ...........

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

Okay

wasting money is wasting money, no matter what you spend it on.  i doubt he spent it on anything great.  your options are limited in a nightclub (vip, bottles, buying women drinks).  his dad is worth hundreds of millions, but spending 35k in one night just partying is ridiculous.

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

Okay

wasting money is wasting money, no matter what you spend it on.  i doubt he spent it on anything great.  your options are limited in a nightclub (vip, bottles, buying women drinks).  his dad is worth hundreds of millions, but spending 35k in one night just partying is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by onewearz

sad
smh.gif

THIS NEEDS TO BE A SIG

Originally Posted by onewearz

sad
smh.gif

THIS NEEDS TO BE A SIG

Back
Top Bottom