Stuntin' like my daddy....must be nice to be a Jordan kid....

Originally Posted by Jack Tripper

Daaamn, if i would have had 35k at my disposal when I went to Haze last month I would have put in major work...

Man even if I had the means I wouldn't go around flashing my money like that.  All he would be attracting are gold diggers, I wouldn't want anything to do with that.

Originally Posted by Jack Tripper

Daaamn, if i would have had 35k at my disposal when I went to Haze last month I would have put in major work...

Man even if I had the means I wouldn't go around flashing my money like that.  All he would be attracting are gold diggers, I wouldn't want anything to do with that.

I'm sayin.
2mcj8s8.gif

smh.gif

Even if that was his hard earned money, tweeting about how much money you spent at the club=lame. The fact that it's his dad's money makes it even worse.

Even if that was his hard earned money, tweeting about how much money you spent at the club=lame. The fact that it's his dad's money makes it even worse.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

QFT

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

QFT

Back
Top Bottom