Stuntin' like my daddy....must be nice to be a Jordan kid....

embarassed.gif

I know people who spend 10k on steak dinners like it was nothing. 35k at a club is a bit much though. My upper class friends have spent 5k at most at a club on bottle service. I ain't mad at him. If I had money like that, even if it was my dad's, I would probably splurge every now and then but nothing crazy like that. Hell $25 spent on beer at the bar is a lot for me.

I know people who spend 10k on steak dinners like it was nothing. 35k at a club is a bit much though. My upper class friends have spent 5k at most at a club on bottle service. I ain't mad at him. If I had money like that, even if it was my dad's, I would probably splurge every now and then but nothing crazy like that. Hell $25 spent on beer at the bar is a lot for me.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

this

ballin on a budget
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

this

ballin on a budget
pimp.gif

corny. imagine how many people he couldve fed with that money. then he has the nerve to brag about it on twitter? weak. I have tons more respect for people who ball but don't brag about it

corny. imagine how many people he couldve fed with that money. then he has the nerve to brag about it on twitter? weak. I have tons more respect for people who ball but don't brag about it

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by shogun

what is haze, a nightclub?
Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.
i'd rather spend that money at the spearmint rhino.  had some good times there.  
smokin.gif

he probably started handing out bottles to random people.

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
$35k in a club, that's a lot of bottles popped.  He pretty much could have provided drinks for everyone in the club.  That's insane to spend that much in one night, it must be nice though.
smokin.gif

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

you'd rather spend 35K to look at some *******?

Okay

Yes, in Vegas.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

you'd rather spend 35K to look at some *******?

Okay

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Even if that was his hard earned money, tweeting about how much money you spent at the club=lame. The fact that it's his dad's money makes it even worse.

THIS

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Even if that was his hard earned money, tweeting about how much money you spent at the club=lame. The fact that it's his dad's money makes it even worse.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom