Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ft 186lbs

32x32 skinny jeans with spandex material (comfortable as hell)

The breezys like em
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Females.
Normally.
Wear skinny jeans.
Why, no effect them?
Females wear skinnys too, more often then guys.

Did you not watch the video?

Most of the people they showed on the video were women.

It's only NT that turns it into something it's not to take jabs at a specific crowd on here.

Who turned this into something more than it is though? Look at the first reply in this thread. You always make yourself out to be the victim. You could've ignored the "jabs" in the title of the post but instead you decided to be the martyr of the dressing better thread. Then people engage you and everyone gets their jimmies rustled.

Yes I could have ignored it, the same way OP could have saved his little jabs....who threw the stone first?

Yeah I sound ridiculous :lol:
But those claiming red chinos and chambray shirts are women's garments don't?...ohhhhh k buddy....

I didn't say anything about them.

But you sound ridiculous.

One could argue that.....the person who follows "trends" is the one who is fashionably challenged.

You clearly do not have a style of your own if you feel the need to just wear what's in GQ, Details or whatever because it's "trendy".

You're following someone else's lead. You need the assist. You might be "challenged".

Last edited:
Excuse my metaphoric speaking, but...
He threw a stone at a group of people but you decided to step into it. Most other people from the dressing better thread ignored it. If you ignored it too maybe that stone would've fell short...

But I didn't, I stepped right up....im wrong for doing so?...yeah ok.

Is not the first time or it won't be the last time dudes throw jabs at one of the most positive threads on this board...what is the point?...what insecurities are you guys battling with that you feel good attacking a group of people that simply try to help?

I didn't say anything about them.
But you sound ridiculous.
One could argue that.....the person who follows "trends" is the one who is fashionably challenged.
You clearly do not have a style of your own if you feel the need to just wear what's in GQ, Details or whatever because it's "trendy".

Stop it.

I have a pretty good and simple sense of style...like I said out of 18485038633 fits I've posted on this board, that one with the red pants and toms is the one you dudes keep jumping at, it's pathetic...I could have seen that picture being posted on here a mile away....I bought those pants because I liked them, then I realized it was a summer trend...oh well.

Yes I follow trends, I read GQ, I take tips and implement them into my own style...what's wrong with that again?

But I didn't, I stepped right up....im wrong for doing so?...yeah ok.
Is not the first time or it won't be the last time dudes throw jabs at one of the most positive threads on this board...what is the point?...what insecurities are you guys battling with that you feel good attacking a group of people that simply try to help?
You make yourself into an easy target and a center of attention nt ain't never gonna show you that love like that you should realize that by now .Nobody is gonna say whoa ksteezy your a swell guy not when you make fits dressed like khloe kardashian and post saying I'm gonna report you.You come across as a Weenie just stop dude nt won't let you win and you look worst and worst.

You make yourself into an easy target and a center of attention nt ain't never gonna show you that love like that you should realize that by now .Nobody is gonna say whoa ksteezy your a swell guy not when you make fits dressed like khloe kardashian and post saying I'm gonna report you.You come across as a Weenie just stop dude nt won't let you win and you look worst and worst.

I'm not concern with any of that ********....love from NT? :lol:

Anyways I don't make myself the center of anything....If you call me out, or something I'm part of, know that I'll respond...plain and simple...if you don't like it then don't ride out the wave...ignore me and it'll be done, but come in here and throw shots, I don't have to let it go...I could chose to respond any which way I want to.

As far as "reporting" I joke around with it, with all the salt that gets thrown my way I've only reported one person and that because they got out of line with my wife...flame me all you want....since then "I report" that's the joke...but do I actually hit the report button?...nope.

Btw not everyone on here has a problem with me, is actually just a handful of Nters that stay on the wagon.

niketalk is dead. ktseezy stays baiting you ****** and once again you simple minded individuals keep falling for it over and over again.

Ksteezy is a troll that just wants attention.

Stop it.
I have a pretty good and simple sense of style...like I said out of 18485038633 fits I've posted on this board, that one with the red pants and toms is the one you dudes keep jumping at, it's pathetic...I could have seen that picture being posted on here a mile away....I bought those pants because I liked them, then I realized it was a summer trend...oh well.
Yes I follow trends, I read GQ, I take tips and implement them into my own style...what's wrong with that again?

You're hysterical. Slow down.

I said nothing about your red pants. I'm not sure why you're quoting me and ranting about them.

And I'm not keeping score of the # of fits you posted and your success rate. That's clearly more important to you.

Congrats on your belief that you have a "pretty good and simple sense of style". I hope it serves you well in life.

As for the trends, and following them, there is nothing inherently wrong with that.

At least there wasn't until you started referring to others as "fashionably challenged" for not being aware of the same.

But you guys playing "monkey see, monkey do" with your "style" need to stop acting like the be all, end all of fashion on here.

I've seen you take shots at baggy clothing. Shots at long shorts. Shots at people who have THEIR OWN style. Whether you like it or not. And aren't just doing what's "trendy".

And yet when people take shots at you, it's some kind of travesty. Like many have said, you do indeed play the victim when you're guilty of doing exactly the same.

So.....stop it.

View media item 196832You're missing the point... It's not that serious. But if you feel it is then "step right up" every time someone throws a jab and start the same dumb argument every time and we can see the same outfit posted every time and hear you defend it every time. It's getting old man. Just let it go...

I didn't start anything.

OP felt compelled to throw shots about an article and video that was aimed mostly for women (watch the video) I simply said

Yeah cuz the Dressing Better thread is about dudes wearing skin tight jeans, go play in traffic.

That could have been ignored, but obviously certain NTers feel a certain way towards that thread and this turned into a back and forth....if this wasn't the outcome OP wanted he obviously wouldn't have targeted the thread in his title.

As far as "reporting" I joke around with it, with all the salt that gets thrown my way I've only reported one person and that because they got out of line with my wife...flame me all you want....since then "I report" that's the joke...but do I actually hit the report button?...nope.

This says a lot.

You say what we think and say doesn't matter to you. But someone said something that mattered to you enough that you "reported" them.

For real? We're "reporting" people now?

You're the one who posted your wife on here. You put your biz out there like that to strangers, don't be surprised to have it thrown back at you.

This says a lot.

You say what we think and say doesn't matter to you. But someone said something that mattered to you enough that you "reported" them.

You're the one who posted your wife on here. You put your biz out there like that to strangers, don't be surprised to have it thrown back at you.
Stop-Snitching.jpg

You're hysterical. Slow down.
I said nothing about your red pants. I'm not sure why you're quoting me and ranting about them.
And I'm not keeping score of the # of fits you posted and your success rate. That's clearly more important to you.
Congrats on your belief that you have a "pretty good and simple sense of style". I hope it serves you well in life.
As for the trends, and following them, there is nothing inherently wrong with that.
At least there wasn't until you started referring to others as "fashionably challenged" for not being aware of the same.
But you guys playing "monkey see, monkey do" with your "style" need to stop acting like the be all, end all of fashion on here.
I've seen you take shots at baggy clothing. Shots at long shorts. Shots at people who have THEIR OWN style. Whether you like it or not. And aren't just doing what's "trendy".
And yet when people take shots at you, it's some kind of travesty. Like many have said, you do indeed play the victim when you're guilty of doing exactly the same.
So.....stop it.

Yes "dressing better" has positively affected my personal life, specially at work :smile:

I'm open to criticism, I never got upset about what has been said about that fit, I know it's daring for a guy to wear red pants and toms have never sat well on NT, let alone tiger print ones, but I like it and will continue to wear that or something similar from time to time....I don't know where you get I'm playing victim...I'm defending myself, I'm defending a thread I'm part of, for some reason that gets the jimmies rustling.

This says a lot.

Just because I made it public that I reported one NTer in the past lets not act as if its not something ALOT OF NTERS are doing....give me a fu****in break....you know how many times I've been sent to ban camp and when I ask meth he tells me is because someone reported me?....you can practice your street law on here about not snitching till you are blue in the face...it's a damb board and it has rules and a report button for a reason.

Just because I made it public that I reported one NTer in the past lets not act as if its not something ALOT OF NTERS are doing....give me a fu****in break....you know how many times I've been sent to ban camp and when I ask meth he tells me is because someone reported me?....you can practice your street law on here about not snitching till you are blue in the face...it's a damb board and it has rules and a report button for a reason.

Oh, so a lot of NT'ers doing it makes it right?

I'm talking about you. You claim what people say on here doesn't matter to you. But it mattered enough that you reported someone?

Ain't you grown?

"Street law"? There is nothing street about this. There was no crime involved.

This **** is laughable on so many levels.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom